PDA

View Full Version : 4/19 Hooters meet

JerzyIroc
04-15-2008, 07:47 PM
So this meet has been talking about for quite sometime and its finally right around the corner!! i figured id start a new thread about to get more people. i didnt put this in the north section because i think itll be cool, and worth it if people from the central and even south came for this. we'll be meeting at the barns and noble on rt3 at 4pm. From there we'll be going to the Hooters . I saw we head for hooters at like 5 just to give some people a little extra time and also to give everyone time to introduce ourselves and break some ice. The forcast is sunny as hell and in the 70's!. So ttops and verts will be down for this one! So who's definatly gonna be going? ill start up a list and add as everyone posts just so we have a good idea of how crazy this meets gonna be. :w00t::banana::dancing:

1)JerzyIroc (Fernando)
2)Username (Juan)
3)2fast4ya (Derek)
4)91DropTop (?)
5)ChevyT454 (?)
6)Stroked355Z28 (?)

91DropTop
04-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Im in!!!

IROCZBeast
04-15-2008, 08:05 PM
I didn't know hooters was having a show on saturday. I usually go to the shows on thursday nights. I'm going to the swap meet in the morning on saturday in the jeep to hopefully pick up a few things if I don't make it back in time to get the camaro and meet up with you guys at barnes and noble then I'll just meet you guys at hooters.

ImpalaSSpeed96
04-15-2008, 09:03 PM
What hooters are you going to? I can't make it but I love hooters and car shows!!!

chevyt454
04-15-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm there

2FAST4YA
04-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Count me in!

ar0ck
04-16-2008, 12:06 AM
I have work till 8, but I'd cruise by if people plan on being there.

JerzyIroc
04-16-2008, 07:44 AM
We're going to the Hooters in Wayne. Again probably like around 5 just to give everyone time to get to Clifton Commons and for everyone to introduce each other. This isnt Hooters meet, its just a meet that a few of us started up on another thread a while back (8Fbodies on Rt3 thread). We've been planning this for a while lol. So hopefully we can get a good amount of cars.

Stroked355Z28
04-16-2008, 03:20 PM
We're going to the Hooters in Wayne. Again probably like around 5 just to give everyone time to get to Clifton Commons and for everyone to introduce each other. This isnt Hooters meet, its just a meet that a few of us started up on another thread a while back (8Fbodies on Rt3 thread). We've been planning this for a while lol. So hopefully we can get a good amount of cars.

Hey guys, I'll see you in the parking lot of Barnes & Noble at 4pm on Saturday. Later, Jeff.

Jersyboyy
04-16-2008, 07:30 PM
As long as the car is drivable by sat im their! :crosses fingers:

UserName
04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
:bbq:uhh im in

ls1ta1999
04-17-2008, 04:25 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i may be going

Jersyboyy
04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Car wont be moving untill atleast mid next week. Anyone coming from Sayreville area wanna give me a ride? Ill make it worth your while.

JerzyIroc
04-17-2008, 09:58 PM
ah man that definitely sucks. hopefully someone can scoop you up man. i would but i'm actually getting out of work at 4 lol. so i'll be about 15 minutes late :) anyone else gonna come? ls1ta you should definitely come. a bunch of fbodies, then a bunch of fbodies cruising, then a bunch of beer food and hooters girls. sounds like a damn good time to me! lol

91DropTop
04-17-2008, 09:59 PM
ah man that definitely sucks. hopefully someone can scoop you up man. i would but i'm actually getting out of work at 4 lol. so i'll be about 15 minutes late :) anyone else gonna come? ls1ta you should definitely come. a bunch of fbodies, then a bunch of fbodies cruising, then a bunch of beer food and hooters girls. sounds like a damn good time to me! lol

maybe we can get some hooters girls to take some pics with the cars lol

JerzyIroc
04-17-2008, 10:03 PM
hell ya. that would be awesome lol

chevyt454
04-18-2008, 11:14 AM
I got to work a double tonight too so I'll be out at 4. Damn co workers calling out sick!

JerzyIroc
04-18-2008, 12:31 PM
lol that sucks. thats why i figured we leave at like 5 just to give people like us time to get there lol

NumberTwo
04-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Id love to make it, and snag Jersyboyy on the way but the Wife made plans for dinner with her Cousin at Big Ed's BBQ. Maybe next one.

JerzyIroc
04-19-2008, 01:22 AM
anyone else? i work from 8-4 so i wont be able to check any posts but i'll leave my number for whatever reason like if someone can't meet at b&n but can at hooters, they can call to get an update on where we're at. 551-221-5858. hopefully more people show. if not it's still gonna be fun

91DropTop
04-19-2008, 07:45 AM
bump for today, lets have a good turnout!!!

chevyt454
04-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Its great I finally got to meet some of you guys.
After we left I followed 91 drop top on the parkway amd tried to give the toll collector a 50 (remember I said that was the smallest bill I had) and he looked at me and said just go on through LOL. Next week theres....

April 27, Lyndhurst. 11th Annual Classic Car, Motorcycle And Truck Show, 1050 Wall Street, Parking Lot Of Whiskey Cafe, 9AM-4PM, Antique, Classic And Customized Vehicles Welcome, Many Categories Of Trophies Awarded.

or

Cops and Rodders car show
Devry Institute, Route 1 North, North Brunswick NJ same time.

91DropTop
04-19-2008, 08:43 PM
Its great I finally got to meet some of you guys.
After we left I followed 91 drop top on the parkway amd tried to give the toll collector a 50 (remember I said that was the smallest bill I had) and he looked at me and said just go on through LOL. Next week theres....

April 27, Lyndhurst. 11th Annual Classic Car, Motorcycle And Truck Show, 1050 Wall Street, Parking Lot Of Whiskey Cafe, 9AM-4PM, Antique, Classic And Customized Vehicles Welcome, Many Categories Of Trophies Awarded.

or

Cops and Rodders car show
Devry Institute, Route 1 North, North Brunswick NJ same time.

i was wondering what took you so long cause i never saw you after the toll booth:lol:

chevyt454
04-19-2008, 09:31 PM
It was right up about the time I pulled behind you in the "exact change" lane that I realized I didn't have 70 cents LOL

JerzyIroc
04-19-2008, 10:47 PM
ha ha nice! i'm gonna start keeping a 50 with me on the tolls. our ride back was fun as hell. a bit spirited to say the least lol. the meet was awesome man. it was great meeting you guys. you know you're having a good time when you're kicked out of hooters. i'm surprised they didn't ask us to leave the parking lot too lol. good times man!

91DropTop
04-20-2008, 07:25 AM
ha ha nice! i'm gonna start keeping a 50 with me on the tolls. our ride back was fun as hell. a bit spirited to say the least lol. the meet was awesome man. it was great meeting you guys. you know you're having a good time when you're kicked out of hooters. i'm surprised they didn't ask us to leave the parking lot too lol. good times man!

if we were still ordering food and drinks we could of stayed, its not like we were loud and rowdy...until we left....

transamkid
04-20-2008, 05:41 PM
haha, howd did you guys get kicked outta hooters?

JerzyIroc
04-20-2008, 05:48 PM
lol we really weren't kicked out. we were just givin the if youre not gonna eat or drink get the eff out hint lol. we just stayed about 45 minutes after we payed the bill just bsing. we had like 2 tables and we werent drinking or eating. the waitress came twice and asked if we needed anything. the third time she kinda gave the if youre not gonna at least drink get the hell out hint lol. so just went to the parking lot for another 45 minutes and just bsed. were laughin none stop. people must have thought we were on crack or somethin cuz we were just standing in the middle of the parking lot freezing and just laughing at random stuff. it was a lot of fun. you definatly should have came it was awesome man. lol it was ALMOST a third gen meet btw lol. poor derek (2fast4ya) was the only non third gen there.

BonzoHansen
04-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Wait, did you guys not eat or drink anything, or did you just hang out a long time after you were done eating?

91DropTop
04-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Wait, did you guys not eat or drink anything, or did you just hang out a long time after you were done eating?

we just hung out after we payed for almost an hour i guess they needed our tables haha

BonzoHansen
04-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Oh, ok. For a sec I thought you never ordered anything, lol.

91DropTop
04-20-2008, 07:34 PM
a few of us didnt want to leave cause we sat facing the stairs so every time the waitress came to the table it was like watching the opening credits to Baywatch

sweetbmxrider
04-20-2008, 07:37 PM
:rofl:

JerzyIroc
04-21-2008, 12:28 AM
:kneeslap::kneeslap: hell ya!!! Except the two girls that looked like they were 12

chevyt454
04-21-2008, 06:43 AM
I thought someone from Law & Order SVU was gonna to come tackle me if I looked at them too hard!

Stroked355Z28
04-21-2008, 03:14 PM
a few of us didnt want to leave cause we sat facing the stairs so every time the waitress came to the table it was like watching the opening credits to Baywatch

Ha ha ha, great times, had such a great time! We should have asked to be the judges for the next Hooters girls, we could tell who is Hooters material by the way they run up the stairs. Just a question, How Much did we tip her??? The reason I'm asking is because after we payed, the waitress came up to me and asked if we needed change? So I said No, and she touched my shoulder saying thanks that was really nice of you guys, hope to see you again. So I just said, you were a great waitress as I had no clue how much we tipped her. I was just wondering because the way she was acting was like she was going to quit Hooters and break out the champagne from how much we tipped her, ha ha ha. Great times, can't wait to do it again. Later, Jeff.

91DropTop
04-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Ha ha ha, great times, had such a great time! We should have asked to be the judges for the next Hooters girls, we could tell who is Hooters material by the way they run up the stairs. Just a question, How Much did we tip her??? The reason I'm asking is because after we payed, the waitress came up to me and asked if we needed change? So I said No, and she touched my shoulder saying thanks that was really nice of you guys, hope to see you again. So I just said, you were a great waitress as I had no clue how much we tipped her. I was just wondering because the way she was acting was like she was going to quit Hooters and break out the champagne from how much we tipped her, ha ha ha. Great times, can't wait to do it again. Later, Jeff.

ask jerzyiroc, but im sure it was good because everyone threw in a 20

JerzyIroc
04-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Err not sure but i know my girl put in an extra 10 bucks for tip on top of what we all put in. so im sure it was good lol. she was pretty damn happy. we shuld definatly go there again soon. no hot wings this time. ****ing juan....

91DropTop
04-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Err not sure but i know my girl put in an extra 10 bucks for tip on top of what we all put in. so im sure it was good lol. she was pretty damn happy. we shuld definatly go there again soon. no hot wings this time. ****ing juan....

you may be the only spanish person i know that doesnt like hot stuff :shock:

JerzyIroc
04-21-2008, 06:16 PM
hahaha. i hate it man. bbq sauce and im good to go lol. of course only when i remember that i have sauce

UserName
04-22-2008, 06:30 AM
so wen we going to meet again?

chevyt454
04-22-2008, 06:49 AM
Weather looks good for this weekend. I'll meet up!

91DropTop
04-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Weather looks good for this weekend. I'll meet up!

ditto! im in

2FAST4YA
04-22-2008, 10:24 PM
Hey what's up everyone, it was cool meeting everyone and hanging out for a few and that ride back home was fun to say the least, but does anyone remember saying that it's the worst when your car just cut off on you while your driving well it happened to me on the way back, luckily I was in Jersey City at the time amd my tow from AAA came quick. Damn opti went!!!! and I had just got my car back on Saturday and now it's back in the shop for an opti replacement!

All in all though, let's plan another one!

JerzyIroc
04-22-2008, 10:32 PM
o ****. you got the car back? damn ****** opties. i don't think i know of one opti that didn't take a ****.

definitely up for another meet

chevyt454
04-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Like a good Chevy she knew she had to get ya home first!

Stroked355Z28
04-24-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm down for whatever, ha ha. Later, Jeff.

UserName
06-10-2008, 05:12 PM
yo when we chillin again?