PDA

View Full Version : becoming a sponsor?

black95maro
04-29-2008, 07:57 AM
a buddy of mine may be interested in becoming a sponsor for our site here. he does powdercoating on the side and has been bugging me to get him buisness. can somone pm me details for him as to how he can become a sponsor or if you guys even want him to?
thanks

Tru2Chevy
04-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Have him send me an email at the follow address: admin <AT> njfboa.org

We have a new sponsor that just signed on today who does powdercoating (RPM Resto & Custom), but if your friend is interested I will talk to him about what he does and see if it would be in the best interests of all parties to bring him on board.

- Justin

sweetbmxrider
04-29-2008, 03:09 PM
can you powder coat lug nuts?

WildBillyT
04-29-2008, 03:11 PM
can you powder coat lug nuts?

Yes. But you need to be careful when you use a wrench on them. I'm pretty sure an impact gun would screw them up pretty fast.

sweetbmxrider
04-29-2008, 03:26 PM
yeah thought so. not worth it then. thanks.

BonzoHansen
04-29-2008, 04:43 PM
yeah thought so. not worth it then. thanks.

McGuard makes black one, i believe.

black95maro
05-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Have him send me an email at the follow address: admin <AT> njfboa.org

We have a new sponsor that just signed on today who does powdercoating (RPM Resto & Custom), but if your friend is interested I will talk to him about what he does and see if it would be in the best interests of all parties to bring him on board.

- Justin

told him to email you. i don't know if he did or not. if you could pm me and let me know how it goes that would be great. thanks

Tru2Chevy
05-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Haven't heard from him yet, but I'll keep you in the loop.

- Justin

black95maro
05-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Haven't heard from him yet, but I'll keep you in the loop.

- Justin

asked him the other day and he said he emailed you and hasn't heard back.

Tru2Chevy
05-11-2008, 04:35 PM
asked him the other day and he said he emailed you and hasn't heard back.

I check the email account at least twice a day.....unless the subject of his email looked a lot like Spam and I deleted it by mistake, I haven't gotten anything.

Could you ask him to please send it again, with the Subject: NJFBOA SPONSORSHIP

- Justin

KGP
10-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I think you may want to look into that Link as it may have issues... I had the same problem using this form: http://www.njfboa.org/forums/sendmessage.php
by clicking this link http://www.njfboa.org/Ad_Thumbnails/NJFBOA_Ad_Thumb.jpg

I did get through via signing up and PM'ing. ;)
Thanks

Tru2Chevy
10-05-2008, 01:15 PM
I just tested it and it seems to work fine....

I'll try it again later to make sure it's not some kind of intermittent problem.

- Justin