PDA

View Full Version : This is a call out PT 2?

shortieee
07-15-2008, 09:02 AM
What happened to the first topic? :?:

WildBillyT
07-15-2008, 09:13 AM
We do not allow street racing posts on here. There are plenty of other sites out there that allow it. If you are looking to lock one in check out http://www.smallblockposse.com.

-Bill

shortieee
07-15-2008, 09:27 AM
I dont think they were referring to a street race though, thats where I'm confused. 'Cause not once in that thread did I see anything pertaining to street racing? Street racing wasn't even mentioned aside from saying to come to OUR hood to lock it up. That doesnt mean we are promoting street racing. But you guys are the bosses around here, so I guess whatever you's say goes.

WildBillyT
07-15-2008, 09:29 AM
I dont think they were referring to a street race though, thats where I'm confused. 'Cause not once in that thread did I see anything pertaining to street racing? Street racing wasn't even mentioned aside from saying to come to OUR hood to lock it up. That doesnt mean we are promoting street racing. But you guys are the bosses around here, so I guess whatever you's say goes.

There were posts that were referring to it, they were just deleted. You can't see them since they are hidden from view. I think the people were asked to cool it with the SR talk and they didn't comply, but I am not sure.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 09:34 AM
Hey, I'm not arguing just a question that is all. I'll take your word for it. I'm just trying to help a friend get a race since everyone thinks its ok to FOLLOW around a grown man from one place to another nd instead of doing something stupid, would rather settle it on the track down the 132o, that is all.

WildBillyT
07-15-2008, 09:38 AM
I am not arguing either?!? Just stating fact, that's all. Thanks for your understanding.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 09:56 AM
:-) No problemo.

JL8Jeff
07-15-2008, 10:01 AM
We'd like to know who was following him around. Was this person following him looking for a race or was this person just looking to pass on information about the club? As far as I know, nobody here is looking for a street race. If someone is and using the club name, then we'd like to know about it because we don't condone that.

-

shortieee
07-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Hold up. Nowhere did I state that they intended on racing him. If you read his other thread you will see where he states that someone was following him. So therefore, thats his business nd he will have to further indulge on that information. Street racing purposes? I dont understand, nothing was STATED here nor there about street racing other than to lock $ up for a track at the race. We all know its again "board rules and regulations" to discuss anything about street racing on this forum, therefore I dont know what the hype is about it. But carry on if you insist. I was just wondering why the other thread was closed, lol

JL8Jeff
07-15-2008, 10:39 AM
We'd still like to know who was following him and why. If it was just to pass on information about the club, then it's really no big deal and getting blown way out of context.

-

shortieee
07-15-2008, 10:43 AM
If he knew I'm sure he would've already given out that information. LOL!!!

Slow96LT1
07-15-2008, 10:58 AM
i am betting with the kahuna

shortieee
07-15-2008, 11:00 AM
LOL, all I know if the guy wants to race. It was never specified street or track nd knowing Kahuna nd the rules/regs of this forum he would never try to indulge in a street race on a TRACK ONLY RACE forum. Therefore anyone who wants to step up, his offer still stands.

Nd my money's on Kahuna as well. :)

Slow96LT1
07-15-2008, 11:02 AM
if u want to talk SR go over to the www.smallblockposse.com

Knipps
07-15-2008, 11:04 AM
We do not allow street racing posts on here. There are plenty of other sites out there that allow it. If you are looking to lock one in check out http://www.smallblockposse.com.

-Bill

if u want to talk SR go over to the www.smallblockposse.com

you're a quick one ;)

shortieee
07-15-2008, 11:31 AM
He probably more than likely DID NOT see the previous post. Just a question...Why is everyone SO QUICK to jump down peoples throats around here? I can't see to fathom that.

Just a question based upon an observation, anyone with any insight is MORE than welcome to share. Cause I'm clueless at this point. But in the past few days since I've become a registered member, I've noticed it nd it's only been what ... 2 days if that? I dont understand. Why all the hostility? People are allowed to make mistakes but you people deem it necessary to use it as an attack method. Please clear this up for me. Again just an observation, no need to get hostile with me if any intend to do so in the near future.

Mike
07-15-2008, 11:34 AM
we jump down peoples throats becasue they register the day after the homo-invaders got banned, and are posting about the site that those guys are regulars on....2+2=4

Knipps
07-15-2008, 11:36 AM
meh, I was just bored on lunch and work and felt like kidding around..
I wasn't trying to insult anyone

shortieee
07-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Knipps, I was just trying to figure it out.

And as for registering "the day after" - I actually have been reading the site just never registered cause everytime I did it wouldn't work for me, then I finally got it to work. And if infact the reason I were going to register were for the soul purpose to starts sht shows/wars then I wouldn't have chosen a name that I use on every forum I am on (minus SIRacing because I lost the password for shorttiee so its evil geniuss) but if that were the case, dontcha think I'd have a little more brain than to "hide" my real identity that I use in repetition???

BonzoHansen
07-15-2008, 11:59 AM
You picked a bad day to join, lol. Not usually like that.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 12:24 PM
LOL, oh well. You live you learn. Not like I'm going to lose sleep over it just because one person thinks its "ironic". Someone needs their head examined if thats the case. But anyways, just thought I would start another thread for him since his original was closed.

JL8Jeff
07-15-2008, 12:52 PM
It's not usually this hostile, but every time Kahuna shows up, he brings out the worst in everyone. :shrug:

-

shortieee
07-15-2008, 01:27 PM
LOL, well I dont know, maybe he just has that affect on you guys. Never hostile when he's around in the hood :shrug::shrug:

bad64chevelle
07-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah, its all of us and not him! Maybe some people can cut it in the "hood" but not with the rest of society.

Slow96LT1
07-15-2008, 01:56 PM
so y dont u come to the hood and find out

bad64chevelle
07-15-2008, 02:03 PM
For what reason?

WildBillyT
07-15-2008, 02:06 PM
LOL, well I dont know, maybe he just has that affect on you guys. Never hostile when he's around in the hood :shrug::shrug:

A lot of people are perfectly normal in real life but when you put them behind a computer screen their personality changes. Sounds funny but it's very, very true.

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 02:09 PM
I like my neighborhood though. Hoods are scary.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Yeah, its all of us and not him! Maybe some people can cut it in the "hood" but not with the rest of society.

Hey listen, I'm not here to start wars or nothing like that. Just simply stated, I've known the man for a few years now nd never ONCE has he been involved in an "issue" so to speak. You're MORE THAN WELCOME to come to the hood and check it out for yourself. Meet some of the guys, BS ... like we do almost every night out here. More than welcome. Maybe some people just "misinterpret" things that are said/typed on the internet for the very reason because its THREW the internet nd not heard or face to face. Not saying for anything to turn into a free for all either, just would be nice for everyone to see for themselves is all I'm saying.

Take it or leave it, like Slow96 said - Come see for yourselves. We dont bite. :wink:

bad64chevelle
07-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I was just saying too that maybe some people cant be taken out of their environment and still be themselves. Thats all. I know many things get taken the wrong way over the internet, but what happened yesterday from what I saw was people looking to pick fights behind the comfort of their keyboards.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 02:18 PM
A lot of people are perfectly normal in real life but when you put them behind a computer screen their personality changes. Sounds funny but it's very, very true.

WildBilly- This doesnt sound funny at all, actually it's been said numerous times all over the internet since the very first day I've signed on to the Internet years nd years ago. Its true. But I'm trying to state from personal experience nd knowledge of Kahuna himself, I've known him for years as has Slow96, he's not a bad guy at all. Maybe his words come out wrong via Internet, but he's a wonderful knowledgeable person.

Offer still stands, we're usually out nights during the week nd on weekends.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Well bad, I'm not internet tough guy or chick (in my case). I am the same person on here as I am in person. I'm not looking for fights or to see fights break out. It was merely an invite to see for yourselves, that is all. Take it or leave it, it really doesnt make much of a difference, now does it. I guess we all just need to elaborate a little bit more when speaking/confronting each other via the internet.

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Where is this "hood" you speak of?

Slow96LT1
07-15-2008, 02:28 PM
pm me or shortie if u want to know where the hood is

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Its a secret?

Slow96LT1
07-15-2008, 02:30 PM
na just pm me and i will tell u

shortieee
07-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Hey genius, this is NOT a private board. We dont need our spot getting blown up. Call it a secret or not, we dont like to be bothered. Therefore if you're REALLY interested in coming down, then PM either one of us, if not, then we tried. We're not looking for fights, just figured some would be interested in coming and shooting the breeze. If not, thats fine with us. LOL! Sheesh. This is the hostility I'm talking about. Must be a punk little 16 y/o on without Daddy's permission or something, otherwise he wouldn't be such a sarcastic pessimist for NO reason. Psssh, nd people wonder.

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Ok, chillllll, and you speak of hostility. Geez. I am just playing with you guys, I did PM him. Its more of curiousness than anything else. And I am 20, and just got off work, sorry if I am pessimistic.

NastyEllEssWon
07-15-2008, 02:37 PM
im from trenton. what is this hood you speak of. id like to come.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 02:41 PM
295? Where the heck is that? LOL. I've heard of it but it is nowhere near us. We're on 95 North.

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 02:48 PM
So back to the post, who are you calling out?

shortieee
07-15-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm not calling anyone out, if you read the FIRST "this is a call out thread" you'd see who was doing the calling out, but I guess there was something mentioned of "street racing" in it (like this guy just mentioned) they shut the thread (which I'm sure after they read that post they will shut this one too unless they could be kind nd just alter the persons post) :shrugs:

Nd my apologies for calling you a pessimist. Age doesnt mean anything, I'm only 22 young buck. :)

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 03:21 PM
im calling bs. we post up public meetings all of the time and all are invited. if you want to come post up here about one, why keep it a secret? something isn't right about that. the whole thread you said come out lalala and mercy asks where it is and you both give him crap? what's in that water up north?

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 03:32 PM
They just are not friendly towards us Monmouth guys. :(

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 03:33 PM
eh ocean here? j shore is my home

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Monmouth = central, and central = all.

WildBillyT
07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Monmouth = central, and central = all.

Fail math much? :mrgreen:

Central >> all

shortieee
07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Didn't you PM him Show?
We just dont need to attract the police, thats what we're referring to 'cause if they see a bunch of cars they are bound to mess with people thats the only reason. No problem giving out the info, just rather not address is publicly. Nothing shady nor BS about it, but believe what you want.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 03:43 PM
You can IM me even: evii geniuss or email: eviigeniuss@aol.com

:)

But I'm leaving work, nd probably wont be able to post until tonight/tomorrow. So if your interested hit me up on that sn :-)

Later Guys.
Sorry for all the confusion.

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 03:44 PM
Yea I did PM him, hes almost as good with directions as I am. 8-) I found out you guys hang out in North jerz.
And I DID fail math. Torque sequences are so much easier.

shortieee
07-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Yea North Jersey. I already said that though.
PM me or IM me the directions he gave you, lmao. I may be able to give you better ones, LOL!

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 04:56 PM
so what if everyone on here pm's/im's/emails you? i just don't see why it can't be posted up :shrug:

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 04:58 PM
They like their privacy?

Knipps
07-15-2008, 05:02 PM
so what if everyone on here pm's/im's/emails you? i just don't see why it can't be posted up :shrug:

get your thumb out of your ass. they already explained it.
there are those they'd prefer did not know said information

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 05:02 PM
i understand but they are inviting strangers on a public forum to come hang out. we do that to and its not a problem. seems strange:shifty:

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Its north jersey, what do you expect?:wink:

BonzoHansen
07-15-2008, 05:15 PM
http://www.idiomsbykids.com/taylor/mrtaylor/class20022003/idioms/idioms2003/idioms6/Read%20Beetween%20The%20lines.jpg

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 05:20 PM
I struggle at that too...

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 05:28 PM
is there lines?

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Aha, just got that one....:lol:

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 05:29 PM
hahaha :rofl: yeah...

LTb1ow
07-15-2008, 06:03 PM
We could have a central invasion of the north. Itd be like the civil war only not.

Mike
07-15-2008, 06:29 PM
if they publicly post it, certain people with certain state/county/municipal jobs can read it and find out where they meet.....

it reallllly shouldnt have had to have been said

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 07:09 PM
soooo we shouldn't post our meets? or do you believe illegal activities may partake at these "meets"?

Knipps
07-15-2008, 07:11 PM
soooo we shouldn't post our meets? or do you believe illegal activities may partake at these "meets"?

are you honestly retarded?

Mike
07-15-2008, 07:11 PM
theres no illegal activities at our meets

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 07:13 PM
these as in theirs you jackasses. i thought that was a given...

Mike
07-15-2008, 07:47 PM
jackass? you said "so we shouldnt post OUR meets"

sweetbmxrider
07-15-2008, 08:00 PM
you said cops and such can find out about meets....are they illegal? no. so what would it matter? do you think they are doing something that cops and such wouldn't like/be illegal? such as street racing? i'm saying all of this because the big kahuna was calling everyone out and the jared guy did it last year and there were direct references to street racing.

so i am asking if these meets held by sbp are directly correlated with street racing or are they actually good people? dayum

Mike
07-15-2008, 08:03 PM
im sure they are cool guys, but their spots that they wont reveal are street racing spots or meet up points for the street races, if they were meeting just to sit and talk it wouldnt be so secretive

BonzoHansen
07-15-2008, 08:05 PM
you said cops and such can find out about meets....are they illegal? no. so what would it matter? do you think they are doing something that cops and such wouldn't like/be illegal? such as street racing? i'm saying all of this because the big kahuna was calling everyone out and the jared guy did it last year and there were direct references to street racing.

so i am asking if these meets held by sbp are directly correlated with street racing or are they actually good people? dayum

You make the false assumption street racers are all bad people. Untrue. The action of street racing has it's own issues, but that does not mean they are bad people, per se.

That said. enough.

bubba428
07-15-2008, 08:05 PM
I know what he meant....he was being sarcastic about our meets using it as an example of a meet of responsible enthusiasts, that want our hobby to grow not be tarnished. and saying "these meets" pertaining to the meets in discussion in this thread that are not NJFBOA related, and the street racing environment that will inevitably be there, due to the level of immaturity and incompetence displayed by the people in question.