PDA

View Full Version : JS Performance

stoney2677
07-23-2008, 01:31 PM
i was very pleased with my experience with josh. he was the only one who was interested in taking a good look at my car before settin it up for some high performance parts. he put the car up on the lift and showed me things that needed to be done to ensure a safe ride even before i said yes to the work. its weird when someone always answers the phone when you call. questions and ideas are never a bother. his prices are definately fair and no one else will touch the car except josh from now on. 2 big fat swollen thumbs up for js performance.

Mike
07-23-2008, 01:46 PM
saw your car monday when i was there, thing looks great man

WayFast84
07-23-2008, 02:43 PM
I agree with everything you said. Josh really cares about his customers safety.

ar0ck
07-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Mega Dittos for Josh as well.

Rich189
07-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Yep josh is a good guy i constantly bother him with ideas even though they are 6 months down the road and he has no problem taking the time to go through them with me. Now that we pretty much have a plan for my third gen i just need the cash to get it up to him.

JSPERFORMANCE
07-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks everyone!
A big thanks to Dave as well because not only did he know exactly what he wanted but had a realistic budget to complete the build the right way!!
If you want to see how his car came out check my web site in the photo section under "Dave's 72 Camaro"

rscamaro73
07-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm digging the exhaust. WAY better looking than my cobbled job ;)

Josh -
As soon as I can AFFORD to do anything....I'll give you a ring ;)

Plus to get some other 'comments' about my POS would be cool too....

stoney2677
08-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I'm digging the exhaust. WAY better looking than my cobbled job ;)

Josh -
As soon as I can AFFORD to do anything....I'll give you a ring ;)

Plus to get some other 'comments' about my POS would be cool too....

sounds good too. check out those wheels(my choice i should add)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHAlypjLBmc be patient for 30 seconds... just woke her up.

sweetbmxrider
08-05-2008, 06:37 PM
sounds good too. check out those wheels(my choice i should add)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHAlypjLBmc be patient for 30 seconds... just woke her up.

that sounds awesome!!

JSPERFORMANCE
08-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Sounds like the motor is loosening up a bit (good), carb might need a litte tweak as well. At least I know the car is in good hands, it had become a shop mascot for a while there!