PDA

View Full Version : My JSPerformance Experience

deadtrend1
08-09-2008, 10:18 AM
I had Josh install UMI Tubular SFC's on my car a few months ago. and the service there was PHENOMINAL x2.

Through twists, and turns and corners, over bumps and railroad tracks ... it really stiffened the car up. Plus the best thing about it was the ... lemme say it so you all can see.....SAME DAY INSTALLATION. Even when he was looking at houses ... he made time .... for me!

Josh also was impressed that I TOOK HIS ADVICE and installed the battery hold down brace to prevent my battery tray from breaking. And was even nice enough to tell me I need new rotors, which i have since ordered.

Easy on my wallet also. Can't beat the price for the professionalism of the work. I'm not even sure if professionalism is a word, but if it was in a Thesaursus, is would have JSPerformance listed next to it.

I will most definetly be taking any one of my cars back to him. One of the few mechanics I can say .. "Heres the keys, I trust ya"

Thanks, Josh :wink:

sweetbmxrider
08-09-2008, 10:29 AM
and installed the battery hold down brace to prevent my battery tray from breaking

whoa...they make those? both of my cars have had broken hold downs that i had to replace. so where can i get one?

deadtrend1
08-09-2008, 10:31 AM
whoa...they make those? both of my cars have had broken hold downs that i had to replace. so where can i get one?

http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?input=battery+retro&SM=1&SC=G

Item: BHFBLK
1993-2001 models black battery strap, with bolt

sweetbmxrider
08-09-2008, 10:39 AM
oh thats nice! thanks

Mike
08-09-2008, 11:31 AM
my car has been there twice... once he set up my rear suspension for last years nats and found a lot of issues i had that he didnt even need to look for and it probably saved me a TON of headaches and money in the long run

and the second time was the new clutch and i couldnt be happier with either experience

Knipps
08-09-2008, 01:34 PM
I wish I was closer, I'd have do some stuff for me.
glad to hear another POSITIVE review for josh.

JSPERFORMANCE
08-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks guys I am happy that I have done right by you all. Knipps, dont worry its just a matter of time before you turn to the dark side, then you can be a happy customer as well!! lol!!!

camaro2you
08-09-2008, 02:53 PM
http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?input=battery+retro&SM=1&SC=G

Item: BHFBLK
1993-2001 models black battery strap, with bolt

Nice, ive needed one of these to!

bandit88
08-09-2008, 07:04 PM
I do have to say..... I'm happy with that car too ;)

qwikz28
08-09-2008, 10:37 PM
josh is excellent. he worked wonders on my car and even refused work on my car that he insisted i didn't need when he could have simply charged me for the work to shut me up. :) i need to go back there soon and spend more money

nj85z28
08-09-2008, 11:04 PM
im still planning on bringing my SS to you Josh. Just working out the drop off and ive been busy as hell with work.

JSPERFORMANCE
09-14-2008, 08:22 AM
no problem, You have the number when you are ready..