PDA

View Full Version : My experience with JS Performance

IROCdan330
08-09-2008, 04:24 PM
When I began doing business with Josh I dont think this site had a site sponsor review section...

After going to various performance shops in the PA/NJ area and being dissatisfied with my experience, I opted to take my car to Hulmeville based on a suggestion by our MIA admin, Tim.

My car has been a consistant project for JS Performance since about 10/06. From that point I have always felt like Josh has taken the time to be more than just a mechanic or businessman, but to actually develop an amicable relationship of which doing business was extremely easy.

In the past two years Josh has handled ALL my drivetrain and my suspension, taking what was a high 13 second car and turning into a 12 second car (shooting for 11s), while maintaining a VERY stock appearance everywhere and improving driveability. The amount of things installed/tweaked/improved on my car are entirely too many to list. Taking his suggestions on parts selection and servicing, my 21 year old third gen has STOPPED nickel/diming me.

Aside from my car, I have seen numerous projects come and leave from JS Performance. I can say that, it seems like every customer shares a similar relationship with Josh, as he treats each person like they were his friend before his customer. I have also seen him allow customers to come in and work on their own vehicles with him overseeing and making suggestions, to help out in the long run for the DIY'ers and keep costs down.

Big thanks to Josh.