PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Blackbirdws6
08-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Thank you for everyone that voted for my car today, it was very appreciated. This was my first trophy (Best Firebird) so I had a smile the whole way home despite the weather. Hope everyone made it home safe and as dry as possible.

-Brian

baddest434
08-10-2008, 04:16 PM
yea congrats to you brian!
brian=:mrgreen:

Camvill
08-10-2008, 05:01 PM
badass car man congrats

LTb1ow
08-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Aww you got your shiny car all wet and dirty.... tsk tsk :lol: Your car was pretty awesome looking. Congrats!

BonzoHansen
08-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Congrats!

Blackbirdws6
08-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Aww you got your shiny car all wet and dirty.... tsk tsk :lol: Your car was pretty awesome looking. Congrats!

Heh yea it def. got a little bit wet and dirty but nothing a good cleaning on a Saturday will fix. It was certainly worth it and was a good time cruisin up.

Get that car tuned and to the track!

Mike
08-10-2008, 06:28 PM
brian, i was talkin to rich and someone else while we were walking...........your car is by far my favorite lt1 bird...you and alex have my favorite lt1 cars.

Ian
08-10-2008, 06:30 PM
brian, i was talkin to rich and someone else while we were walking...........your car is by far my favorite lt1 bird...you and alex have my favorite lt1 cars.

you were talking to me about that in the morning when he first arrived.

LTb1ow
08-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Heh yea it def. got a little bit wet and dirty but nothing a good cleaning on a Saturday will fix. It was certainly worth it and was a good time cruisin up.

Get that car tuned and to the track!

I boiled my transmission fluid I think today. :-x I need to get a stupid tranny cooler.

Mike
08-10-2008, 06:33 PM
you were talking to me about that in the morning when he first arrived.

thank you ian

Rich189
08-10-2008, 06:41 PM
thank you ian

you were right anyway because me and you were talking about it as well when you were voting

Blackbirdws6
08-10-2008, 07:27 PM
I boiled my transmission fluid I think today. :-x I need to get a stupid tranny cooler.

Ouch! It sounded great when you jumped into the other lane and got on it. Those LE packages are well worth the $$. If/when I do it again, I'll be sending my heads to him.

Thanks for the compliments everyone :). They never fall on deaf ears.

ar0ck
08-10-2008, 07:47 PM
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k200/doctormikescott/49f80e75.jpg

LTb1ow
08-10-2008, 07:47 PM
He had some banging headlights. I envy them.

sickness
08-10-2008, 08:39 PM
very nice car you .

JL8Jeff
08-11-2008, 08:53 AM
I agree, thanks to everyone who voted for my car and thanks to everyone involved in putting this together! It's a shame the weather didn't hold up but there were still some really nice cars and it was good to see some new cars/faces and meet up with the usual suspects!

-

Untamed
08-11-2008, 09:56 AM
.... and thanks to everyone involved in putting this together! It's a shame the weather didn't hold up but there were still some really nice cars and it was good to see some new cars/faces and meet up with the usual suspects!

-

What he said.

Guess we were due after dodging the rain threat for three years. Too bad, I was looking forward to hanging around the whole event. :cry:

KirkEvil
08-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Blackbirdws6, your car looked and sounded amazing. Very deserving of a trophy, congrats!

Oh, and I think you need to install a rain gauge on your pillar, that might be the only one you dont have

CHRIS67
08-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks for putting the event together and more importantly for having a tent to stand under!!! It was nice to put some faces with some user names and see some of the most beautiful cars in NJ there. :nod:

Hope everyone made it home safe. It was a slow ride home in my 1st gen with no AC on my defroster, but at least I didn't have to drive to CT like the winner of the 1st generation. Total comando!!

LTb1ow
08-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Blackbirdws6, your car looked and sounded amazing. Very deserving of a trophy, congrats!

Oh, and I think you need to install a rain gauge on your pillar, that might be the only one you dont have

:rofl: And I am jealous of how clean your LT1 was. Very nice setup. Now get those silly LT4 heads ported. :wink:

crainholio
08-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Mike and I finished installing the new slave cyl and reassembling my car at around 2pm...got to Island around 3:45-4pm timeframe and the gates were locked. Fully understandable given the weather but I hate we missed the event.

The good news is that the replacement slave cyl fixed my leak and the car is 100%.

Hope to stop by Ledgewood tomorrow (Tues) for cruise night and maybe catch a few fellow f-bodies.

GP99GT
08-11-2008, 04:46 PM
brain ftw

Tru2Chevy
08-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Mike and I finished installing the new slave cyl and reassembling my car at around 2pm...got to Island around 3:45-4pm timeframe and the gates were locked. Fully understandable given the weather but I hate we missed the event.

The good news is that the replacement slave cyl fixed my leak and the car is 100%.

Hope to stop by Ledgewood tomorrow (Tues) for cruise night and maybe catch a few fellow f-bodies.

Sorry to hear....you missed us by about a half an hour.

At least the car is back to 100% :)

- Justin

Blackbirdws6
08-11-2008, 06:27 PM

Hmm I barely use the A/C so the vents in the dash could be useful haha.

Yea my a-pillar is a little crowded but I like to keep an eye on things that are important. Fuel pressure is a no brainer running the juice, nitrous pressure is helpful when purging to the proper level, and the aeroforce guage keeps an eye on everything in between. I actually want to get a wideband but I have no idea where to put it where it won't look ridiculous.

:rofl: And I am jealous of how clean your LT1 was. Very nice setup. Now get those silly LT4 heads ported. :wink:

In time they will get ported. Really depends on how ambitious I am to go for another 20rwhp or so when I have the juice to get me near the limits of the stock shortblock. As I was telling you at the meet up spot, the NA rwhp numbers were not bad but I dyno'd with the TT2's over my stock 16's so I believe the number will be considerably stronger.

My next project is the engine bay and cleaning it up as nice as possible including hiding wires, polish a few things, etc.

SteveR
08-11-2008, 08:56 PM

were you driving a gray Z with a black Z behind you? If so, we were pulling out onto 46 when you were rolling up.

IROCZman15
08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
show cars cant get wet!!?!!!??!?!

congratsa man... wish i culda went!

crainholio
08-12-2008, 06:13 AM
were you driving a gray Z with a black Z behind you? If so, we were pulling out onto 46 when you were rolling up.

Yup, that was us.