PDA

View Full Version : JSPerformance experience

JerzLT1
08-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Not only did Josh call me when i got home from Iraq to see how i was doing but when i needed work done he got me in the same day. He also looked over my entire car to make sure there was nothing else wrong, pointed a few things out to me that needed attention, and fixed a couple odds and ends. Josh is the only person ill take any car to and JSPerformance is the only sticker youll ever see on one of my cars. Thanks for getting everything done so fast and working through the issues Josh.

stoney2677
08-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Not only did Josh call me when i got home from Iraq to see how i was doing but when i needed work done he got me in the same day. He also looked over my entire car to make sure there was nothing else wrong, pointed a few things out to me that needed attention, and fixed a couple odds and ends. Josh is the only person ill take any car to and JSPerformance is the only sticker youll ever see on one of my cars. Thanks for getting everything done so fast and working through the issues Josh.

+1. js ftw

JSPERFORMANCE
08-16-2008, 04:19 AM
Thanks Josh and Dave. You guys give me too much credit.. Hey Josh its time to update that signature isnt it??

Mike
08-16-2008, 08:46 AM
josh is home????????? sweet now all we need is good air........and a working transmission, and its time for atco

IROCdan330
08-16-2008, 11:48 AM
josh is home????????? sweet now all we need is good air........and a working transmission, and its time for atco

His car has changed slightly...and it sounds sick.

JerzLT1
08-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Thanks Josh and Dave. You guys give me too much credit.. Hey Josh its time to update that signature isnt it??

what are you talkin about... all those things are done to the car. the 12 bolt will be in eventually ;) lol

fixed ;)

JSPERFORMANCE
09-14-2008, 08:17 AM
well get to it.. I am not gonna be the one picking up the pieces of your 10 bolt littered all over the track!