PDA

View Full Version : 92 dakota - SOLD

stevethepirate
08-18-2008, 07:22 PM
I am leaving to go over to the Middle East on the 28th of August, and am debating clearing the driveway out a bit. I am offering this truck for $2500 for the next week and a half.

The bad:
-Heater Core needs to be replaced. At the moment, I am bypassing it so it does not leak. Has an electric heater at this moment.

Here are the specs/info...

Miles on the body: 166k
Miles on engine: 75k

Drivetrain specs:
-'95 5.2L V8 bottom end
-Mopar Performance R/T 5.9L V8 top end components
-Mopar Performance R/T cam
-Mopar Performance R/T heads
-True double roller timing chain
-K&N FIPK with "functional" '70 Dart Swinger ram air scoops
-Underdrive pulleys (not installed - including an alternator with the underdrive pulley)
-Nitrous Express Dodge EFI wet kit (Adjustable from 35-250 .. 100 shot injectors in there at the moment),
-Screamin' Demon Coil
-8mm Accel wires
-Accel spark plugs
-Accel cap & rotor
-46RH (A518) transmission from a '95 Dodge Ram 1500 with 75k miles on it, shifts awesome!
-Chrysler 8 1/4 rear with 3.91's and a Suregrip (posi-type)

Suspension:
-Belltech 3" front and 4" rear lowering kit
-KYB gas adjustable (automatic) shocks

Misc:
-Extang bed cover
-Sylvania Silver Star headlights
-GT Grant chrome/black steering wheel
-Sir Michaels roll pan
-Super White reverse lights
-REAR tint (not sure what %) only
-American Racing "Neptune" 15x7" polished aluminum rims (they are in need of some TLC)
-Yokohama Avid S/T 255/60-R15 rears and 235/60-R15 fronts (Almost brand new up front, decent tread in the back .. not sure but I'd guess 15/32?)
-SSBC "Short Stop" Slotted Rotors w/ High Performance Pads
-6 foot "short bed"
*Stereo system is NOT included*

With a 100 shot it puts 307 hp / 390 lb. ft. torque to the ground. It ran a 12.7 @ 108 in the 1/4 on 150 shot, 13.1-13.3 with 100 shot, and 14.1-14.4 N/A. Spray runs on drag radials and N/A was with street tires.

New catalytic converter, new Dynomax exhaust (Not the most expensive, but I actually think it sounds good), along with replacing a lot of small things. There is also a BRAND NEW optima red top that I just had to put in. I have spent A LOT of money on getting this truck all taken care of, but would sell it (for the next week and a half) for what I paid for it. I have driven it to work (~3 miles) a few times, but other than that... it really hasn't moved. If it had t-tops like the camaro, it would be a different story.

The truck does still have some small quirks, but nothing that impairs drivability! The truck runs GREAT. Josh (JS Performance) can attest to this. It still pulls like a raped ape, even with a restrictive cat on there. But now, you don't have to worry about all the tickets!

This is the newest picture I have of it...
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/steveydthepirate/IMG_0515.jpg

But obviously, you can't see much, so here are some that I took last year. The only thing that is different is a bumper sticker that I just threw on there.
"Annoy a Liberal, work hard and be happy!"

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/steveydthepirate/P6240012.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/steveydthepirate/P6240002.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/steveydthepirate/P6240001.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/steveydthepirate/P6240007.jpg

The nitrous is off, but is all included.

$2500 UNTIL AUGUST 28th!
At which point, it will be garaged until I get home... Whenever I get home.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

stevethepirate
09-23-2008, 07:50 AM
Just throwing this up to the top to see if there is any interest in it.
Willing to negotiate.

I think some fuses might be out, which is affecting the headlights/tail lights. everything else works though. It also stalled a few times when put into reverse immediately after being started. Nothing big though, and it had never happened to me before.

stevethepirate
11-02-2008, 07:56 AM
I'll throw this back up to the top, this time with a nice little deal.

You show up to my parents house with an envelope with a decent amount of cash in it, sign the title over, and leave.

I am over here in the Middle East, and havent been able to access the internet enough to respond to the inquiries i have gotten about the truck, and when I do, its too late.

Not too interested in trades, but let me know what you got. Has to be something that doesn't need any work though!

stevethepirate
11-16-2008, 07:17 AM
Any interest?

Trades welcomed. If its something that I actually want, I have cash I could throw on top.
Bike, snow friendly car, etc.

V
11-16-2008, 01:19 PM
probably not interested.. but what the heck..

Trade your 92 dakota + $1500, for my 1999 Yukon Denali, 4x4, 86k miles

im going to afghanistan in early january and i grow tired of cars fast, im bored of my denali and looking for something else, even though i'd have to park it for a year anyway, lol.

stevethepirate
11-16-2008, 04:00 PM
I just posted in your thread... but I'll respond here.

I don't really have time to work on a car (or knowledge, at that). What would it take for you to replace the axle seal and the lugnut studs?

I could throw a few Arabic lessons in the deal ;) (Arabic is sort of similar to Farsi... ha)

stevethepirate
11-21-2008, 05:13 AM
Bump.

stevethepirate
12-16-2008, 12:29 AM
I'm only around for a few more weeks. Going on vacation on the 2nd, back for the 9th and 10th i think, then heading out to school...

Hit me up before then!

stevethepirate
12-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Bump for now. Not much time left till I head out.

badzracing
12-27-2008, 07:23 PM
PM me a bottom dollar and maybe we can work something out

stevethepirate
12-27-2008, 09:36 PM
PM sent

stevethepirate
03-01-2009, 05:06 PM
I'm bringing this back up...

I'm going to be around from the 7th until the 20th or so. Willing to take WHATEVER to get this out of my parents' driveway. Trades work too.

Battery is dead, would have to be trailered.

stevethepirate
03-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Sold