PDA

View Full Version : Import Vs. Domestic

mc73nova
08-19-2008, 08:59 PM
I was just curious to see if anyone else would be attending this event. It is this Sunday @ E-Town. I will be there with the Nova, the Camaro's still aren't ready. I figured it would be fun to beat on some imports!

jts98z28
08-20-2008, 08:10 AM
just hearing imports makes me wanna shoot myself

kazman
08-26-2008, 02:55 PM
I was just curious to see if anyone else would be attending this event. It is this Sunday @ E-Town. I will be there with the Nova, the Camaro's still aren't ready. I figured it would be fun to beat on some imports!

Did you make the race and what class did you enter? I was running the dark gray mustang in the 14.0 and slower class.

mc73nova
08-26-2008, 09:16 PM
I went , I was in the Outlaw class I had a 73 Nova with kameleon paint. I blew the trans @ the line in the first round :( it will be ready to go again this saturday to Island. How did you do?

kazman
08-27-2008, 09:35 AM
I got down to the last 3 cars and ended up loosing to a fellow points racer in the semi finals. I cut a bad light and wasn't able to drive around him. I added 80lbs to the car to keep it in the 14.0s and was actually able to chase cars down all day. I'm usually the runner being chased down so that was a new experience. Going to the Grove this Saturday to see if I can cause some chaos in the Street and Pro classes on their last points day. Good luck at ID.