09-04-2008, 05:57 PM
1994 GMC Jimmy S15
4.3L Vortech
148XXX
4 door
Black
$2200!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/devildoug216/DSC00480.jpg

I am trying to sell my truck as I recently became unemployed and do not really need it anymore. This is NOT the BIG Jimmy. The motor is super strong even with the somewhat high miles, these vortechs last forever (my dads astro van has 300k on it and he tows, hauls tools everywhere etc.) I average about 320 miles on a full tank...14 or 15 gallons which is atleast 20 mpg...not bad for a truck.

The truck has a brand new hitch receiver on it but has not been used yet. I have a ball for it too with the sticker on it.

The paint is very nice, a few rock chips and scratches but for being as old as it is it looks beautiful! there are no dents in the body at all. There is a small rust hole in the rear right side near the bumper.

The interior is almost brand new, non-smoker truck. I only used it to drive to work and drill weekends hauling some of my military gear around.

It does have a crack in the windshield and should be replaced before inspection. It WILL pass with a new windshield, you can pick one up for $50 from a junkyard, possibly with a new sticker on it!

I never really took it offroad, only to work which was a dirt path (thats the reason i bought it so i didnt mess up the T/A)

Also included:
Jumper cables
tow strap
hitch ball
fog lights mounted
new cd player with usb connecter so you can plug your laptop into it and have a ton of music! lol
full size spare brand new

Call me, Doug, at 732-773-2403 if you are interested! I really need to get rid of it because I need money so I can make payments on the T/A until i get a new job.

Thanks!