PDA

View Full Version : Complete chassis service and scaling at JS Performance!

JSPERFORMANCE
09-30-2008, 07:22 PM
After waiting what seemed like forever, we finally got our scales back from repair! I am not going to say who dropped the left front pad but lets just say his initials are JS...

So needless to say we are back to "Complete chassis and suspension service" status. We can once again give you your total vehicle weight, front to back bias, side to side bias, corner weights and adjust as necessary. The difference between a properly set up car and one that was just thrown together is HUGE.

Labor rate - $70 per hour

Call for an appointment!
Josh
JS Performance
215-783-4645

NJSPEEDER
10-01-2008, 06:13 AM
Sweet!!

This will be a big help to those of us looking to get the handling right around central :)

JSPERFORMANCE
10-01-2008, 08:34 PM
For those who are wondering "why not just go to the scrap yard or truck stop?" Our system is way more accurate than just driving over a single large scale pad and trying to do the math in your head. Our computerized scales give exact weights down to the .1 lb and are designed to be used for applications under 5500lbs total weight making them MUCH more accurate than even the scale at your local race track.

Frosty
10-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Sweeeeeeeet

JerzLT1
10-01-2008, 11:47 PM
exactly what kind of adjustments can you make?

JSPERFORMANCE
10-02-2008, 06:34 AM
It depends of your current suspension set up. Stock there is not much to adjust other than moving weight around in the car and shimming the sway bars. With the addition of coil over shocks, weight jackers, adjustable sway bar links, and torque arm the ability to move weight is increased.

NJSPEEDER
10-02-2008, 08:01 AM
In the spring I will definitely be taking advantage of this service. I would like to see how the cross corners compare on my car once the suspension and weight management are done :)

Blacdout96
10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I will have to look into this cause I haveto do a complete frontto back makeover on my car in the next couple of seasons ( winter- spring- possibly into summer) and have wondered about biiasing my cars weight.