PDA

View Full Version : "Mini Josh" at JS Performance

unstable bob gable
10-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Sorry to burst any bubbles here...but Josh at JS Performance is only an admin guy there...he just talks on the phone and does stuff on the web. All the actual work is done by "Mini Josh," a 'lil 3 foot tall Josh clone. The man is a kick azz mechanic, but Josh wants to hog all the glory from him. Maybe Mini Josh should start up his own biz called "Mini JS Performance..." :mrgreen:

I hung out w/ Josh and Mini Josh a bit on Tuesday at the shop, and I will say that both of them know their chit. I'm hoping to get my T-Type into Josh's hands soon, so for once that POS can be fixed right and be for good. My $ is pretty tight right now, but if I have to get a PTJ flipping burgers or something I will. I don't wanna see that dayum car in my driveway again until it's ready to go blow off a few Eurotrashers and Ricers!

88BluBird
10-02-2008, 05:00 PM
I agree Mini Josh is the best!.. i hang out there regularly and on slow day(very rare) we have a "mini" toss to see who can toss him the farthest!!:axe:

Mike
10-02-2008, 05:25 PM
And mini Josh can eat peanut butter cake. Bob let me know if you need help getting the car over there

IROCZman15
10-04-2008, 02:23 PM
???????????????????????

NJSPEEDER
10-04-2008, 07:31 PM
It's not mini Josh, it is Josh Concentrate. You just add water and he grows into a full sized Josh that can no longer eat cake with peanut butter icing

usp55
10-04-2008, 09:36 PM
"mini-josh" :rofl:

unstable bob gable
10-05-2008, 06:00 PM
And mini Josh can eat peanut butter cake. Bob let me know if you need help getting the car over there

Thx Mike. If AAA can't help me I'll give yas a holla.

NJSPEEDER
10-05-2008, 08:10 PM
We gotta get him a name tag that says it. lol

JSPERFORMANCE
10-06-2008, 08:05 AM
You guys are too much. Todd is a fully credited machanic and a person I am not afraid to say I have looked up to for many years. He has an extensive amount of experience in the high performance and racing industry and races his car in the Ram Racing N/A shoot out series. His best et to date with the curent combo is 8.57@156 412 cubic inch naturally aspirated small block. I had been looking for some help for a while and when the opportunity to bring Todd in came I jumped at it.

That being said, I have not retired to the desk but having help allows me to take care of that part of the business a little better than before. Things are definately moving along here as we have been rolling out some pretty trick and wickedly fast projects and now that there is two of us the turn around has definately gotten better as well.

I am striving to make JS Performance the number one place for all your custom and performance needs!

Thanks
Josh

unstable bob gable
10-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Todd is a fully credited machanic and a person I am not afraid to say I have looked up to for many years.

No doubt about Todd's credentials, but isn't it hard to look "up" to a guy who's 3 ft tall? :mrgreen:

I'll be holla-ing at ya later this week about my T-Turd.

JSPERFORMANCE
10-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Bob you are definately on a roll!

Talk to you later!

ta350
10-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Hahaha I talked to that Josh guy.... picked up on like the first ring.... twice! But Josh your very informative and from prolly gonna stop by the shop soon

Pampered-Z
10-09-2008, 09:00 AM
So does this mean Todd is the only person allowed to touch the car scales?

JSPERFORMANCE
10-10-2008, 07:54 AM
Probably should be the new policy huh?

unstable bob gable
10-13-2008, 10:40 PM
OK, here's an apology to "Big" Josh. Big Josh was upset that I accused him of not doing any work around the shop, and having Mini Josh doing everything. Josh said that he is always WORKING at the shop. So, OK...today I pulled up and Josh was standing outside WORKING on drinking a can of sodey pop. Then Josh began WORKING his mouth about how ricey and lame my Cavalier is now with my new Borla Exhaust. Then Josh kept WORKING his mouth about how he built the Monte Carlo that was inside the shop, while Mini Josh was actually inside the shop fixing the Monte. Then after Mini Josh gave Big Josh a part he needed to be picked up, Big Josh started WORKING his legs to walk across the street to get the part. So, OK...Big Josh is always WORKING! :-?

sweetbmxrider
10-13-2008, 10:42 PM
:rofl: ubg = timeless

Saitin
10-16-2008, 11:31 PM
UBG is always a good read

ta350
10-24-2008, 03:16 PM
OK, here's an apology to "Big" Josh. Big Josh was upset that I accused him of not doing any work around the shop, and having Mini Josh doing everything. Josh said that he is always WORKING at the shop. So, OK...today I pulled up and Josh was standing outside WORKING on drinking a can of sodey pop. Then Josh began WORKING his mouth about how ricey and lame my Cavalier is now with my new Borla Exhaust. Then Josh kept WORKING his mouth about how he built the Monte Carlo that was inside the shop, while Mini Josh was actually inside the shop fixing the Monte. Then after Mini Josh gave Big Josh a part he needed to be picked up, Big Josh started WORKING his legs to walk across the street to get the part. So, OK...Big Josh is always WORKING! :-?

He does work... he picked up the phone twice for me :D