PDA

View Full Version : Poor "Big Josh" at JS Performance...

unstable bob gable
10-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Big Josh is a pretty meticulous and sanitary guy, and tries to keep his shop clean. But today when he wasn't looking somebody got into his shop and left a HUGE pile o' crap on his floor! And it's burgundy in color. And it's in the shape of an 87 Buick T[urd] Type.

Yep, ubg's notorious T Type is now in Big and Mini Josh's hands. ubg got it there about 1 PM, and the Joshes got right to work making an assessment of the underhood wiring. And they were soon going between mad laughter and utter disgust at the cobbed up FUBAR type wiring work that previous owners had done to hook up various systems. But ubg can't be blamed for that...he bought the car w/ all the cobbed work done. And to show how ubg rolls, he whipped out a brand new Casper's full wiring harness to make the situation right.

Stay tuned...

Mike
10-16-2008, 11:24 PM
woooot.

got your message on my way to work bob, sorry i couldnt ring ya back

unstable bob gable
10-16-2008, 11:35 PM
woooot.

got your message on my way to work bob, sorry i couldnt ring ya back

No prolly, man. Just wanted to tank ya for warming up in da bullpen for me if I needed a relief tow.

Blacdout96
10-17-2008, 04:09 AM
I got that photo, ****ing thing looks HAWT! glad to see you took it to JS, they'll do a great job....and when I mean they, I mean mini Josh :lol: But seriously, hopefully they can solve this major bug with the car, and soon you'll be flatulating all overthe Rice up there in Central Jersey.

qwikz28
10-17-2008, 09:35 AM
my car will be over there this week also. I'll make sure he's treating your car alright UBG :lol:

JSPERFORMANCE
10-19-2008, 07:27 PM
EVERY car gets treated like my own here, no matter if its an oil change or full build.

wretched73
10-19-2008, 10:21 PM
I mostly enjoyed how ubg speaks about himself in the third person hahahhah