PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor

mc73nova
10-20-2008, 05:44 PM
I am not sure if there is an official announcement or not! I just wanted to say that we are proud to be a sponsor of the F-Body community. I have posted some pictures of our current f-body project in the restoration section. If you check out our website you can see more detailed pictures of our f-body project and some of the other services we offer. You will also see my Nova which we built from the ground up, it was a frame off restoration. We built and installed every part of the vehicle. If you ever want to see one of our cars in action, we are at Island Dragway almost every weekend.

Anti_Rice_Guy
10-20-2008, 07:02 PM
I can speak from seeing his work and hanging with him. Great guy with even greater work. That nova is sexay.

mc73nova
10-20-2008, 08:30 PM
I can speak from seeing his work and hanging with him. Great guy with even greater work. That nova is sexay.

Thank you sir, you're not too bad yourself!

Anti_Rice_Guy
10-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Hitting on me now? Does your wife know about this?

NJSPEEDER
10-21-2008, 01:45 PM
The question isn't if she knows or not, it is if she minds or not . lol

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your work at some meets and on the 1320'

-Tim

mc73nova
10-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Easy there riceguy.

Thanks, We will be out there a few more times this year. I know we will be at Raceway Park on Sunday Nov. 16 for Import Vs. Domestic with the Nova. I am also going to try my best to make it to SSP with the F-body crew. I just have to make sure I can trailer my car, with the route they are taking. I never had it dyno'd and we don't have one yet. As long as everything goes well this off season we will have two F-body's to bring to the meets, one in street trim ('78), one race ready ('91).

mc73nova
11-04-2008, 09:22 PM