PDA

View Full Version : Thanks JSPerformance!!!

NJSPEEDER
11-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Thanks to Josh and Todd for putting in my poly motor mounts and adjusting my exhaust to keep it away from my DS loop. Painless to deal with as always, dropped the car off and they got right to it.

Like we talked about today Josh, I will be back in a few months to make some bigger purchases ;)

-Tim

unstable bob gable
11-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Yep, those 2 guys are a hard act to beat. They have my T-Type running like a top after it was in "hell" for almost a year. And they treat every job as it if was a million buck Boyd or Foose job. Good customer service, too. Josh never leaves ya hanging waiting for a phone call or e mail. And the fact that they are so close to my job is icing on the cake. I'm trying to figure out a way to sneak one of our locomotives out of the shop to see how much more power J S could get out of it. Heh, have a loco doing 0-60 in like 3.5 sec. lol :mrgreen:

JSPERFORMANCE
11-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Never a problem Tim, thank you for your business!

JSPERFORMANCE
11-03-2008, 06:55 AM
Bob, you may want to hit the gym cause Todd is ready to hand you a beat down!! :lol:

NJSPEEDER
11-03-2008, 04:44 PM
As we discussed when I picked up my car, I will be giving you a bunch more money in the spring. ;)

I really appreciate you taking the time to correct the exhaust issue without even being asked. Really shows the pride that you put into your work and customer service.

-Tim

JSPERFORMANCE
11-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Like I said no problem Tim. If it aint right, it dosent leave my shop.

unstable bob gable
11-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Bob, you may want to hit the gym cause Todd is ready to hand you a beat down!! :lol:

Pffft, what is he gonna do, punch me in the knee? :mrgreen:

NJSPEEDER
11-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Pffft, what is he gonna do, punch me in the knee? :mrgreen:

No, jump off a chair and kick you in the knee :moon:

JSPERFORMANCE
11-13-2008, 06:15 AM
Be careful, making Todd angry has been deemed hazardous to your health by the US surgon general.