PDA

View Full Version : WTB 3rd gen rotors/drums

EchoMirage
11-14-2008, 05:19 PM
i need some decent shape, cheap rotors and drums for my project. rather not spend the cash on brand new pieces just yet. does anyone have any half decent rotors and drums laying around? i already have new bearings and seals. im going to need spares also, and not looking into buying new parts every time, especially since 3rd gen rotors are hubbed.

chrisfrom nj
11-14-2008, 05:28 PM
rob you want the rotor and drum i got make me an offer

ZeroCool8891
11-15-2008, 01:57 AM
will have a parts car in a week, pm me with needs

EchoMirage
11-15-2008, 07:46 AM
what kind of shape are they in, chris. the ones on the car are pretty well beat and rusted, id rather not replace them with some of the same. i dont need new, but something at least in 70% shape.

i still need the PHB support. if you have air tools, itll be easier to take off. but without, i might end up snapping the bolt like i did in mine.

chrisfrom nj
11-15-2008, 08:41 AM
what kind of shape are they in, chris. the ones on the car are pretty well beat and rusted, id rather not replace them with some of the same. i dont need new, but something at least in 70% shape.

i still need the PHB support. if you have air tools, itll be easier to take off. but without, i might end up snapping the bolt like i did in mine.all rotors have surface rust on them from sitting for a while i still have the car i dont have air tools try to pull it off like that maybe you will get lucky

camaro2you
11-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Im selling new ac delco drilled/slotted rotors with new bearings/seals and hawk pads for front for $165 shipped on ebay. PM if interested.