PDA

View Full Version : Amps

PolarBear
11-24-2008, 01:20 PM
I have an older PPI amp that I really liked. its a 2 channel, I forget how many watts but it still worked when I took it out of my last car. AFAIK PPI was one of the best Amp manufacturers out there. Question is, who makes something comprable now? I will need another amp for my new project eventually but my opinion is to stay away from manufactures that make more than one type of equipment. I like to stay with what they started with, generally that is their best product. I could be wrong but that is how I feel.
Anyone have any recommendations?

TheBandit
11-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Digital Designs and Sundown make really really good amplifiers, but your gonna pay for them, their pretty damn expensive. If you got the money i would go for one of them. Crunch is making a comeback and putting out solid amps and they are cheaper then the DD and Sundown amps. IA amps are awesome too, but also expensive. If you have a high output alternator these amps will bench way more then their rated power.

yungcutz1533
01-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Rocksford Forsgate. One of the best amps out has tons of options and models and you wont have to skip a rent payment to buy it.

PolarBear
01-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks but I would never buy one of their amps

Mike
01-13-2009, 12:03 AM
yeah........i mentioned that and my post disappeared

PolarBear
01-13-2009, 07:45 AM
Someone wasa little overzealous with the deletions. Even though the info was not good for the other posters I thought your post was relevant....