PDA

View Full Version : F/S 95 Toyota Tercel

karr95
12-03-2008, 10:32 AM
I really want to get an F-Body again so my Tercel has to go.

For sale, 1995 Toyota Tercel. This car has 90,xxx miles, 1.5 liter 4 cylinder engine and automatic transmission. This was my daily driven car and it drives and looks great. Fresh paint with a nice pin stripe, Paseo Front Seats and new seat covers in back.

Maintenance:

• At 59K I replaced the battery, timing belt, idler pulley, tensioner, alt belt and water pump (I have the receipt).
• At 62K I had Aamco power purge the transmission, drop the pan to change the trans filter and put a new gasket on.
• At 80K I replaced the air filter with the drop in K&N air filter, replaced the radiator, fuel filter and replaced the plugs with NGK laser platinum plugs.
• Since I bought the car from the original owner at 58K, I have changed the oil religiously every 3000 miles. One of many benefits of this car is very simple oil changes!

Features include:

• AM/FM/CD/Aux Input with 6 Speakers.
• Standard Model with some DX Features – In Dash Cup Holders, Digital Clock, Center Console, Mud Guards, Window Visors, Rear Spoiler & Rear Defroster.
• 14 Inch Toyota Corolla aluminum rims and 13 inch full size steel spare. Decent rubber all around.
• Suspension – New KYB GR2 struts all around, new rear mounts, Whiteline front sway bar with poly bushings and strut tower brace.
• New front brakes (rotors and pads), serviced rear brakes (have Meinike receipt)
• Good inspection
• Please note this model is not equipped with A/C or power steering. Is equipped with 30+ mpg all day long!

This is a great little car and gas prices will go back up again so you can’t go wrong here. As you can see from above I have a lot of cash invested in this car and I am not going to give it away; I would like to sell it but I don’t have to sell it. I am asking $2200 firm for this car; cash only, and have clear NJ Title in hand. Please call Damien at 848-333-4098 or email at damienokeefe@yahoo.com

Only trades considered are for clean and mostly stock, Firebird, Formula, Trans Am, GTA or Camaro with an automatic transmission.

karr95
12-18-2008, 10:58 AM
TTT - Asking $2,200

BTW, I also found the original window sticker which I would include with the car.

karr95
04-28-2009, 09:29 AM
TTT - Asking $2200