PDA

View Full Version : Any sponsor on here tune GTP's?

WildBillyT
12-04-2008, 10:53 AM
I need a tune pretty bad. When I had some stuff done over at Dynotech I had Eric do it, but he has since passed (RIP) and their shop is over on LI.

When I got the initial tune my fuel pump was slow so he retarded the timing a little bit so I wouldn't get knock on the new pulley. I've since replaced the fuel pump and hotwired it so I don't have that problem, but the car is running rich and the fuel gauge/DIC fuel use are drastically different in the summer vs. the winter.

Does anybody on here do them? If so, how much?

NJSPEEDER
12-04-2008, 02:11 PM
TTP and SSP both have in house dyno's to tune on and I believe both use HPTuners software. JSPerformance also does tuning, but I am not sure if he does GTP's.

TTPMatt
12-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Eric @ Dynotech was a friend of ours. Very great guy, he knew his ***** when it came to the V6 ballgame.

We would have no problem tuning your vehicle. Total cost for the 97 GTP would be $350.00. All tuning is done on-site on our Dynojet 224x and performed by yours truly.

SRGN
12-10-2008, 09:29 PM
PM me some more info, I may be able to get your original file that was read with DHP. I worked for Eric for a while in Manville until he had the new shop running.

WildBillyT
12-10-2008, 09:30 PM
SR- what type of info do you need?

SRGN
12-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Eric saved the files by year, then abbreviated customer name. Before I shoot off an email, a last name will make it a lot easier to find.

unstable bob gable
12-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Eric @ Dynotech was a friend of ours. Very great guy, he knew his ***** when it came to the V6 ballgame

He was an awesome guy who left us way too soon. :cry: