PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Suicidal Tendencies and...

SamhainZ28
12-06-2008, 12:50 AM
I am pissed about how the "newer" generation of people who attend these shows try to have a pissing contest with you no matter whats going on. I don't care how much of a tough guy you are I want to see one of my fav. bands. Other than that, Suicidal Tendencies and Madball played great sets, and I had a great time considering the meat heads.

NastyEllEssWon
12-06-2008, 01:09 AM
you must be talking about the gay hardcore ''dancers''

SamhainZ28
12-06-2008, 01:26 AM
No, no i'm down with the mosh bro lol, i'm talkin about punching people in the face just because... I know it happens on accident sometimes, but its a problem when you go out of your way to hit a fellow fan of a band. Some jack ass even clocked a chick who was just minding her own business enjoying the music. The scene has gotten old, I used to go to shows and it was fun, now its like I'm in the middle of a battlefield constantly.

NJSPEEDER
12-06-2008, 01:33 AM
that is exactly why I stopped going to shows. It stopped being about the music and fun, it became fashionable just to be a tough guy and throw at everyone that walks by. I can remember going to plenty of shows at the Pub and City Gardens and seeing people with bad attitudes beatin up by the crowd for acting like that.

The tables have turned. Madball was always a good show.

Ian
12-06-2008, 01:39 AM
you can thank FSU for all the doucebags. and if they want to kick my ass, I'll be at the bouncing souls/vision show in december, biring all you've got! :D

1972LT1
12-06-2008, 02:31 AM
35 year old diehard metalhead here! I still go to shows and get in the pit. If someone goes down you help them up. I'm sick of the asshats that do the windmill mosh but I get in there and show them the error of their ways.

SamhainZ28
12-06-2008, 12:55 PM
you can thank FSU for all the doucebags. and if they want to kick my ass, I'll be at the bouncing souls/vision show in december, biring all you've got! :D

FSU for the most part has been disbanded because of an incident that occurred 2 years ago, where one of its members killed a kid with a bar stool because he was waring a Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt. FSU guy goes to jail and FSU is investigated. There is still Madball and Agnostic fronts crew DMS (drugs, money sex) but they don't pronounce themselves as much as FSU did. Recently its all about Freelance assholery and it sucks lol

SteveR
12-06-2008, 03:22 PM
If you survived a Madball concert, you're lucky :lol: I saw them and Sick of it All once like ten years ago and a guy next to me got killed.

SteveR
12-06-2008, 03:23 PM
P.S. the singer from Madball is who's younger brother again? I forgot.

SamhainZ28
12-06-2008, 03:39 PM
P.S. the singer from Madball is who's younger brother again? I forgot.

The lead singer of agnostic front

SteveR
12-06-2008, 04:01 PM
The lead singer of agnostic front

ohh yea, thats right, thanks :)

NastyEllEssWon
12-06-2008, 04:06 PM
i got no problem with moshing. put the kids that ''hardcore dance'' by throwing windmills, kicks and punches is gay. i hate that crap. since both knee injuries i try to get as close to the front barricade i can at the Starland. the kids in the mosh pits are too young for me to punch them back...but a good old school style mosh plow over works well for teaching lessons.

what ever happened to circle pits?

LTb1ow
12-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Circle pits are fun. Anyone been at a LOG concert for a wall of death?

NastyEllEssWon
12-06-2008, 04:15 PM
unearth has better Wall of Death pits.....and their music is better

iamsickofitall
12-06-2008, 05:30 PM
i have really gotten sick of the scene in recent years. i used to go to shows every weekend whether they were in big concert halls or in basements in new brunswick. now i can't even stand going to see my favorite bands because of all the tools at the shows. i've never seen more people knock others down over and over again in the pit...and then both him and his buddies refuse to pick anyone up. they just intentionally stomp on them while they're down and knock people over while they are picking others up.

NastyEllEssWon
12-06-2008, 06:01 PM
the scene is toast man. whatever happened to ''if a brother falls, pick him up...if a sister falls, pick her up without copping a feel.'' ever see female crowd surfers? watch where all the hands holding them up are its terrible :mrgreen:

69BirdX
12-06-2008, 06:26 PM
i dont mind alittle moshing but no hardcore people i kicked in the face all the time by them. It also gets annoying when you dont want to mosh and your getting shoved around.

SteveR
12-09-2008, 10:56 AM
t ever see female crowd surfers? watch where all the hands holding them up are its terrible :mrgreen:

Nothing new about that, I've seen that since I was in 7th grade and went to my fist concert.

cdacda13
12-09-2008, 11:58 AM
I have almost no idea what any of you are talking about.

TheBandit
12-09-2008, 12:12 PM
I've only moshed a little because i was drunk :). but when i saw Dropkick Murphys a few years back and got knocked the hell down, but they picked me up. I guess hardcore scene is different? P.S. Who's seeing E-town Concrete in january? lol anyone? anyone?

NastyEllEssWon
12-10-2008, 07:40 AM
im going to see ETC. gotta support one of jersey's local legends. hehe i know im going to run into A LOT OF PEOPLE i knew from 5-10 years back. fun times

NJ Torque
12-10-2008, 07:48 AM
I have almost no idea what any of you are talking about.

Hardcore scene.