PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS WIN!!

NJSPEEDER
12-07-2008, 06:36 PM
2 touchdowns in 24 seconds!!!

mc73nova
12-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Dallas FTL. They are a joke. I like seeing them lose, T.O. is a bitch.

deadtrend1
12-07-2008, 06:56 PM
OHH YEAAA!!!

even better then 4 touchdowns in a single game
http://www.80stees.com/images/Halloween_Costumes/Al_Bundy_Polk_High_costume.jpg

JL8Jeff
12-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Steelers looked lousy on offense most of the game but managed to pull it out. The Giants tanked today but still end up winning the division thanks to the Cowgirls loss. Skins are still alive and tonight's game is big! Romo couldn't throw the ball for a dam in the cold and wind. The running back did a pretty good job for his first start. Looks like the Plaxico antics hurt the Giants focus today. Hopefully they can put it behind them.

NJSPEEDER
12-07-2008, 07:03 PM
The inception that got run back, the receiver was acting like he blew the pattern. Maybe a miscommunication on a timing route or something.

The Steelers always look like a hot mess on offense, the defense has carried them all year. Hopefully they can get it turned around before the playoffs start.

lastcall190
12-07-2008, 07:06 PM
I got a kick out of TO throwing a hissy fit after the 4th and 10 disaster. Jets looked like **** but I'm starting to expect that, they blew a lead in the AFC east now it's much tighter.

-J

mc73nova
12-07-2008, 07:07 PM
The Steelers always look like a hot mess on offense, the defense has carried them all year. Hopefully they can get it turned around before the playoffs start.

Very true.

Witten didn't blow that route. Romo SUCKED in the cold, he was terrible.

NJSPEEDER
12-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Witten said in the post game interview that he blew the pattern.

Jersyboyy
12-07-2008, 07:47 PM

Yea buy my bois still won so WOOT

mc73nova
12-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Romo's passes were wild, I think Witten feels bad for him. Either way they suck!

BigAls87Z28
12-07-2008, 09:15 PM
GET TEH **** OUT!! Ahhh, thats what I get for not watching the 4th....

NJSPEEDER
12-07-2008, 10:22 PM
And the New York Bretts lost again too. It was a perfect day of football :fidget:

Mike
12-07-2008, 10:34 PM
I got a kick out of TO throwing a hissy fit after the 4th and 10 disaster. Jets looked like **** but I'm starting to expect that, they blew a lead in the AFC east now it's much tighter.

-J

tighter?

jets pats and fins are all 8-5 and the fins own both tie breakers

NastyEllEssWon
12-07-2008, 11:44 PM
skins lose. good day for the eagles in the nfc bEAST. gaining a little ground in the wild card now. haha i hope that tie actually helps us :moon:

NjbadSS
12-08-2008, 10:36 AM
OHH YEAAA!!!

even better then 4 touchdowns in a single game
http://www.80stees.com/images/Halloween_Costumes/Al_Bundy_Polk_High_costume.jpg

haha I always think of this picture and quote when talking about football.. Nothing was better than when they were going to build something on his old field and he cuffed himself to the goal post..ha classic

Mike
12-08-2008, 11:23 AM
skins lose. good day for the eagles in the nfc bEAST. gaining a little ground in the wild card now. haha i hope that tie actually helps us :moon:

you cant honestly think they have a chance?

SupermanX24
12-08-2008, 11:44 AM
I like how everyone was praising Romo and his comeback...he faced the 9ers and the Seahawks...umm? Of course he's gonna look good against mediocre teams. I'm glad he got his ass handed to him yesterday. 3 INT, yeah real good.

NastyEllEssWon
12-08-2008, 12:33 PM
well heres the scenario in the nfl East

Cowboys 8-5
Eagles 7-5-1
Skins 7-6

Eagles last three games.....

BROWNS in philly
Skins in Dc
Cowboys in Philly

if the eagles win out that leaves them at 10-5-1
since the cowboys are one of those teams given that scenario
the best the boys will be able to do is 10-6. leaving the eagles
overtop of them because of the cinci tie helping out. also the
best the skins can do with that scenario is 9-7. leaving philly
up top to get a wild card.

its not impossible. romo cant play in cold weather either. welcome to philly in late december :twisted:

Mike
12-08-2008, 12:54 PM
umm your forgetting the three other divisions and its looking like the nfc south will take both wildcards

NastyEllEssWon
12-08-2008, 01:05 PM
given the scenario i posted up top that means the playoffs will be

Giants
Cards
Tampa/Carolina
Vikings

here are teams alive for the wildcard in the other divisions

Carolina/Tampa/Atlanta/Chicago

Atlanta plays Tampa/Vikings/St Louis and ends up 10-6
Chicago plays New Orleans/Green Bay/Houston end up 9-7
Vikings play Arizona/Atlanta/NY Giants they end up 10-6 or 9-7

that means this years playoff wild cards would be

Philly and either Carolina/Tampa (depending on outcome of division)

SupermanX24
12-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Eagles over browns

Skins over Eagles

Cowboys over Eagles

:nod:

NJSPEEDER
12-08-2008, 05:19 PM
It is possible for the Eagles to make it on paper, just gonna be tough.

NFC West is what I can't understand. How did they manage to corner the market on suck so precisely? An 8-5 team already having their playoff spot locked up is absolutely insane.

baddest434
12-08-2008, 05:43 PM
tighter?

jets pats and fins are all 8-5 and the fins own both tie breakers

actually mike the jets have the tie breaker in their favor

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/story?id=09000d5d80cfd578&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

NastyEllEssWon
12-08-2008, 06:59 PM
It is possible for the Eagles to make it on paper, just gonna be tough.

NFC West is what I can't understand. How did they manage to corner the market on suck so precisely? An 8-5 team already having their playoff spot locked up is absolutely insane.

Yup thats true....but the schedule is loaded in our favor with our last 3 games being played outside in december....2 at home. the rest of the wild card teams have some important and tough games coming up. eagles will run the ball this whole month and put up some nice numbers.

skins are the most dangerous team were facing coming up. im not worrying about Romo coming to the Linc for THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON...i.e COLD. Romo proven he cant play in the cold....let alone in the playoffs

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1123/1086098649_03b230a92d.jpg

as for the nfc west.....its not much better than the afc west
something in the water?

rscamaro73
12-08-2008, 07:14 PM
skins are the most dangerous team were facing coming up.

well they'd better pull their heads out their asses for that game, cuz they didn't look all that good this past week....and Portis had better be healthy too.

That's my team too....:mrgreen:

Tru2Chevy
12-08-2008, 07:46 PM

Most know I'm a big 49ers fan....and I'll be the first to say that the NFC west as a whole hasn't been a powerful division in 20+ years. What's suddenly surprising about it now?

- Justin

baddest434
12-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Most know I'm a big 49ers fan....and I'll be the first to say that the NFC west as a whole hasn't been a powerful division in 20+ years. What's suddenly surprising about it now?

- Justin

yep NFC west=weaksause, but i like what singletary is doing with the niners. under him they started 0-2 and then went 3-1 so he's doing something right!

NJSPEEDER
12-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah, he's not putting up with their crap. lol

Some of those guys just needed a reality check. So what if you are the most bad ass super star ever, doesn't mean dick if the team ain't winning. I mean, how many of these guys do you suppose grew up dreaming of catching the pass that brought the team back to only 10 points down? I am betting those dreams were more about game and super bowl winning plays than keeping the game under 2 scores away.

baddest434
12-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah, he's not putting up with their crap. lol

did'nt he do some bizzare crap after his first game as coach? i remember hearing something about him dropping his drawers:rofl:

in 2-4 years SF will be a powerhouse(albiet a weak one lol) again in the NFC west. thats my prediction based on how SF is playing under singletary and the divison being weak.

2nd thought SF might win it next year. :lol:

NJSPEEDER
12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Yeah, after the first game he dropped his pants and told them all they can kiss his ass if they think they are gonna get away with not working. That must have been an interesting meeting with all those high priced egos sitting there trying to figure out how to deal iwht a coach they can't push around.

Frosty
12-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Screw Dallas and the 49'ers....I want to be a fly on the wall in the Raiders' locker room. What a pathetic and sorry organization they've become. Al Davis needs to step down or die, lol.

SteveR
12-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Screw Dallas and the 49'ers....I want to be a fly on the wall in the Raiders' locker room. What a pathetic and sorry organization they've become. Al Davis needs to step down or die, lol.

As much as they suck, I think it would be fun to go to a Raiders game in O'town, the fans dress up in awesome costumes :lol:

NastyEllEssWon
12-09-2008, 04:21 PM
ive been to an oakland vs 49er game in O-town a few years back. awesome times. i love the bay area...their teams suck....but theyre just like philly fans with supporting their team. intensity is not lacking on their side of the ball.