PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Specials from Eastern Grafix!

79CamaroDiva
12-10-2008, 01:25 PM
At Eastern Grafix, we offer the perfect gift for you to ask for! A custom, laser engraved marble poster of your car! Regular price is $375.00 before design and layout. However, for NJFBOA members, the price is only $275, with no additional layout costs! This is a solid marble or granite poster, sized 18"x24," for nearly the same price as a professionally made poster, with much more class! It will be the same if your other half, friend or family member purchase as a gift for you. All we need are pictures and the specs of your car that you'd like engraved.

You can even "strongly suggest" to someone, and if they want to keep it a secret, I'll do my best to get all the information I need :)

http://www.islanddragway.com/melissa/carjackd sample small.jpg

We have many other sizes available, all available at a discount to NJFBOA members, and any order placed through 12/19 will be guaranteed for Christmas. Laser engraved portraits and photographs are the perfect gift for the people on your list who have everything.

NJSPEEDER
12-14-2008, 10:13 PM
That is cool as hell.

How big can you make them? Seems like that would be way better than those foam core posters that guys put up at car shows.

79CamaroDiva
12-15-2008, 03:41 PM
These are 18x24, I can make up to 24x36 as 1 solid piece. I can tile any size. 24 x 36 would be tough to carry around htough, the 18x24 seems to be a good size for show posters.

HardcoreZ28
12-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Wow!! Melissa that looks awesome! When I finally have some free cash again that's not going into my house or business I may like to get something nice done up for myself. Not sure if I want to do just one of my cars or maybe do one with the RPM logo and some images of cars I've worked on.

Seriously.....great job!

sweetbmxrider
12-17-2008, 04:41 PM
hey melissa going to pm you an idea my father and I have. judging from your website, i think it would be doable. thanks!