PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no right click "delete" function?

unstable bob gable
12-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Hope I can 'splain this right...

When ever I have a long azz line of quotes in a PM series, and I want to trim it down, I highlight the area I want to delete, then right click, expecting to have a delete function listed in the series of functions that come up. But, it ain't there. So, what's the story, Justin glory?

Knipps
12-12-2008, 07:04 AM
:lol: Bob after you select it you can just hit Delete or Backspace on the keyboard.

http://www.ravib.com/images/funny/anykey.jpg

Tru2Chevy
12-12-2008, 01:36 PM
What browser and version number are you using Bob?

I have FireFox ver. 3.0.3 and I can select delete from a right click drop down menu with no issues....

- Justin

BonzoHansen
12-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Me too, ie6 and FF

unstable bob gable
12-14-2008, 12:54 AM
What browser and version number are you using Bob?

I have FireFox ver. 3.0.3 and I can select delete from a right click drop down menu with no issues....

- Justin

I come on through AOL 9.1, if that's a browser...

Tru2Chevy
12-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Bob, did this just start happening, or have you always had this problem and just never got around to mentioning it before?

Anyone else with AOL having this problem?

Last I knew AOL used an embedded version of Internet Explorer in their software.

- Justin

maroman88
12-14-2008, 07:48 PM
i have aol desktop... i have delete

unstable bob gable
12-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Bob, did this just start happening, or have you always had this problem and just never got around to mentioning it before?

Anyone else with AOL having this problem?

Last I knew AOL used an embedded version of Internet Explorer in their software.

- Justin

Never worked for me, broh. I had AOL 9.0 and it didn't work, and I recently upped to 9.1 and still no dice. I was gonna mention it before, but never remembered until the other day when I was trying to clean up a monster of a PM series I had going.

PolarBear
12-19-2008, 08:35 AM
:lol: Bob after you select it you can just hit Delete or Backspace on the keyboard.

Too lazy to use the keyboard for 1 keystroke when you are about to use the keyboard anyway? :lol: