PDA

View Full Version : Bad weekend...

nj85z28
12-14-2008, 06:12 PM
So Friday I wake up to an incredible ice storm, so bad I cant even make it out of my own neighborhood to get to work. And we had no power, which means no heat and no water, etc. I slid off the road into the dirt with my truck after nearly missing a falling tree. Generally terrible day. Saturday suddenly my truck decides out of the clear blue to start throwing an SES light for no apparant reason, and stumbling and basically running like a total piece of ****. So today I figured no big deal, Ill drive my bros car which failed inspection for some ******** including window tint. I take all the purple tint that some asshat put on god knows when, which takes nearly all day. i go to leave and now that car is also running like a total ****box. almost like its running on 4 cylinders and i can barely get it out of 2nd before it starts stumbling and popping, backfiring and just mind ****ing me. So basically I had a ****** weekend, and its going to carry over onto my week because I probably have no way to get to work tommorrow, and since we are getting slow, its really going to **** me over being the guy who misses time all of the sudden. It makes it really easy to can the guy that doesnt show up.

Stroked355Z28
12-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Hope things get better for you, which I'm sure they will. -Jeff.

sweetbmxrider
12-14-2008, 07:48 PM
that is a crap weekend. hope things smooth over this week!

ChevyHank
12-14-2008, 08:25 PM
hopefully it all works out good luck. How long is the wait at your hall if you get canned?

Fleetwiz
12-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Highland Lakes or Lake Panarama?

The Fixer
12-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Damn Steve, that sucks!!! I hope the rest of your week gets better. Try disconnecting the battery on both vehicles and clearing the codes; maybe it was the massive amount of ice and moisture screwing with the PCMs?

nj85z28
12-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Highland Lakes or Lake Panarama?

highland lakes

also, its a 1 year wait if i get canned right now, at least for a "long term" job

and steve, i cleared the code yesterday and it did come back today, although i didnt drive the truck much except to the dealership to get it fixed. i ended up driving my poor mom to work 3 hours early to take her car to my job, so it sort of worked out, at least for today..

the firebird i havent even looked at yet because i am so disgusted with it lately...

so we will see how tomorrow goes...damn i hate being without my truck!! and the real kick in the ass is i have to write out the payment tonight