PDA

View Full Version : ******** of the week award goes to.....

BonzoHansen
12-17-2008, 08:24 AM
...the parents that named their kid Adolf Hitler!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468250,00.html

I am amused at the irony that people with children named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell and Adolf Hitler Campbell are "asking for a little tolerance."

SupermanX24
12-17-2008, 09:30 AM
he's got a point tho, people should stop looking at the past. Granted he coulda just named the kid Adolf. Nothing we can really do tho but accept it.

BonzoHansen
12-17-2008, 09:35 AM
he's got a point tho, people should stop looking at the past. Granted he coulda just named the kid Adolf. Nothing we can really do tho but accept it.

BS, his one daughter's middle name is Aryan Nation. Don't fall for his spin, these kids are being raised as hate mongers. He has no point at all.

7pointoh
12-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Wow. Given that the parents do have good intentions. The kids will still have a hard time growing up. Plus all the opportunities that's gonna be closed to them. Seriously, would you hire someone named Adolph Hitler?

BonzoHansen
12-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Wow. Given that the parents do have good intentions. The kids will still have a hard time growing up. Plus all the opportunities that's gonna be closed to them. Seriously, would you hire someone named Adolph Hitler?

They have zero good intentions.

LTb1ow
12-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Is their right to be ignorant fools. You can't win the arguement that they are in the wrong for their feelings.

rscamaro73
12-17-2008, 11:44 AM
So these people name their kid Adolf.....flip side.....what about a black kid named Malcom X Jackson or something ? Is that going to be any different ? It is what it is - a name. They're looking for attention. They got some. What did you expect from PA ?? :lol:

BonzoHansen
12-17-2008, 01:16 PM
So these people name their kid Adolf.....flip side.....what about a black kid named Malcom X Jackson or something ? Is that going to be any different ? It is what it is - a name. They're looking for attention. They got some. What did you expect from PA ?? :lol:

Malcom X didn't organize the extermination of millions of people. Agreed, Pennsultucky FTL. :rofl:

I'm just totally amused by the 'it's just a name' reasoning being used by his folks. And the audacity to ask for 'tolerance' when it is obvious tolerance is something they fight against.

I hate Pensultucky Nazis

LTb1ow
12-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Malcom X didn't organize the extermination of millions of people. Agreed, Pennsultucky FTL. :rofl:

I'm just totally amused by the 'it's just a name' reasoning being used by his folks. And the audacity to ask for 'tolerance' when it is obvious tolerance is something they fight against.

Thats a good point, ironic ain't it. :rofl:

NJSPEEDER
12-17-2008, 01:21 PM
So the parents are **** heads, does that mean a little kid doesn't deserve birthday cake? Honestly, it is the little nuggets of intolerance going the other way that these people feed off of and blame other religions and ethnic groups.

Perhaps it would have been better to just hand over the cake and choose a better battle. Unless that store can come up with a good excuse for denying service, they just set themselves up for a hell of a lawsuit.

NJ346
12-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Wow, is everyone serious so far? I have to agree with Scott on this one. The kid's parent's are obviously ****ed up, just look at the picture of them. I'm glad I live in the South, you northerners can have those wierdos living by you. :)

Teds89IROC
12-17-2008, 01:45 PM
reading that article I just kept hearing Pennsylvania over and over in my mind :lol: :rofl:

79CamaroDiva
12-17-2008, 01:49 PM
yeah, except they're from jersey according to this article

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/index.ssf?/base/news-0/122923112231930.xml&coll=3

Teds89IROC
12-17-2008, 02:26 PM
well I guess that proves if the news says it, its not always correct

enRo
12-17-2008, 02:44 PM
yeah, except they're from jersey according to this article

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/index.ssf?/base/news-0/122923112231930.xml&coll=3

Not just from Jersey... but yes... SOUTH Jersey

North +1

NJSPEEDER
12-17-2008, 03:09 PM

Let's see:

Buying a b-day cake for your kid = legal
Naming your kid whatever you want = legal
Hatred of others for no good reason = legal whether you like it or not
Refusing to service someone based on faith, sex, beliefs, or anything else that is legal = illegal

Jackass parents FTW! Store FTL!

We live in a country that allows public stupidity and in many ways embraces it. Making a court case out of a birthday cake is about as dumb as a person/company can get.

V
12-17-2008, 03:12 PM
what if they wanted to pay for the cake with pennies...

enRo
12-17-2008, 03:21 PM

Then that would REALLY be ironic, dont you think? :rofl:

Featherburner
12-17-2008, 03:24 PM
Not just from Jersey... but yes... NORTH Jersey

North FTL
Fixed that for you. :mrgreen:

79CamaroDiva
12-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Not just from Jersey... but yes... SOUTH Jersey

North +1

Hunterdon county is far from south.. as unfortunate as that may be.

enRo
12-17-2008, 03:33 PM
****, I mistaken that for cumberland county... in any event... thats central's territory

+1 for North -_-

BonzoHansen
12-17-2008, 03:36 PM
****, I mistaken that for cumberland county... in any event... thats central's territory

+1 for North -_-No way anything tha tlcose to rt78 is central. that is north. You keep him.

while on a treadmill?

V
12-17-2008, 03:42 PM
anything below Rt 80 is south in my world, thank you very much. lol

Tsar
12-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Pretty sure that one is false.

sweetbmxrider
12-17-2008, 03:47 PM
they are from jersey. the business could have a code of conduct that states some bs to allow them to deny the service. either side could win, depends on the lawyers.

Kojak
12-17-2008, 04:01 PM
If i were one of those kids when I turn 18 I would change my name to " **** My Parents Cambell"

CamaroGirlie
12-17-2008, 04:01 PM
The first article says their from jersey too....the picture is just taken in pennsy.

79CamaroDiva
12-17-2008, 04:22 PM

:lol:

:werd:

Teds89IROC
12-17-2008, 04:30 PM
If i were one of those kids when I turn 18 I would change my name to " **** My Parents Cambell"

:lol:

Tru2Chevy
12-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Let's see:

Refusing to service someone based on faith, sex, beliefs, or anything else that is legal = illegal

We live in a country that allows public stupidity and in many ways embraces it. Making a court case out of a birthday cake is about as dumb as a person/company can get.

From the second article:

Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman, said the grocer tries to meet customer requests but rejects those deemed inappropriate. "We believe the request to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," she said.

The grocer offered to make a cake with enough room for the Campbells to write their own inscription. But the Campbells refused, saying they would have a cake made at the Wal-Mart in Lower Nazareth Township. The Campbells say Wal-Mart made cakes for Adolf's first two birthdays.

A spokeswoman for Wal-Mart said the store won't put anything illegal or profane on a cake but thinks it's important to respect the views of customers and employees.

"Our No. 1 priority in decorating cakes is to serve the customer to the best of our ability," Anna Taylor, the spokeswoman, said from Bentonville, Ark.

If the Campbells have a legal case over the refusal, it would be that the family was denied service because of race, ethnicity or religion, said Shannon Powers, of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, a state agency that enforces anti-discrimination laws.

The Campbells, she said, would have to prove ShopRite didn't make a reasonable attempt to provide service it provides others. She said the offer to make a cake with room for an inscription would probably count as a reasonable attempt.

"It sounds like they (the supermarket) don't want to offend other patrons or do something offensive to their own sensibilities. If that's the motivation, that's totally different from discrimination," Powers said.

- Justin

enRo
12-17-2008, 07:27 PM

Actually I like to think of I-78 as the North/Central border.

WildBillyT
01-14-2009, 09:12 AM
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/01/state_removes_hunterdon_county.html

The Fixer
01-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Oh, the father isn't a white supremacist at all. He only has SWASTIKAs tattooed on himself!!!?????? :omg:

Personally, I feel like there's gotta be something going on in that house, and I'm glad they took the kids out of there until they know for sure.

bandit88
01-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Just heard on the news today that Adlof Hitler and his siblings were taking away from his parents (thank god)

12secondv6
01-14-2009, 12:48 PM
The parents are idiots.

They may be racist but, in my opinion, they do not love their kids.

When that kid is in school he will be attacked.

When that kid applies for college, it will be a challenge.

When that kid applies for a job, it will affect him.

This will affect their kids for the rest of their lives.

And, the kid could NEVER be a baker/ chef.

procamaroz28
01-14-2009, 04:50 PM
first notice how its only fox news that shows this kinda bull ****

Let's see:

um but there asking for an offensive name to be displayed... its like havin a "hitler" license plate its wrong, it offends too many people and people deserve to be protected from anything that may offend them or suggest hatred and/or violence...

sweetbmxrider
01-14-2009, 05:29 PM
interesting....

TaKid455
01-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Hunterdon county is far from south.. as unfortunate as that may be.

Its south of 287 as far as the north is concerned:lol:

NJSPEEDER
01-14-2009, 09:34 PM
first notice how its only fox news that shows this kinda bull ****

um but there asking for an offensive name to be displayed... its like havin a "hitler" license plate its wrong, it offends too many people and people deserve to be protected from anything that may offend them or suggest hatred and/or violence...

Tell me which of these names are offensive and why, without looking them up

Robert Yates
Mark Barton
Martha Beck
Eric Cooke

A name is a name and it isn't the kid's fault. I don't see any reason to make a big deal with the excuse of someone being offended. It is just one more pansy ass excuse for someone to use as a cop out.

If more people would look at the whole picture instead of hiding behind easy ways out and 'feelings' the world would be a much easier place to navigate and more people would be left to get ahead, despite who their parents are.

Featherburner
01-14-2009, 09:40 PM

Robert Yates

Robert Yates = Ford = Offensive :mrgreen:

NJSPEEDER
01-14-2009, 09:45 PM
That is my sort of my point. I know everyone that sees the name automatically thinks of race cars, actually it happens to be a name shared with a serial killer.

Who had a name before or why the parents picked it has nothing to do with the kid. If they are so in fear of the kid being raised with hate, wouldn't it make more sense to make him his cake, remember the parents, and go out of your way to be nice to him? It isn't an absolute method, but it sure as hell lays better ground work for the future than handing the parents ammo about how bad group XYZ tried to screw him out of the happy birthday he deserved.

procamaroz28
01-16-2009, 12:53 AM

Robert Yates
Mark Barton
Martha Beck
Eric Cooke

A name is a name and it isn't the kid's fault. I don't see any reason to make a big deal with the excuse of someone being offended. It is just one more pansy ass excuse for someone to use as a cop out.

If more people would look at the whole picture instead of hiding behind easy ways out and 'feelings' the world would be a much easier place to navigate and more people would be left to get ahead, despite who their parents are.

im not blaming anything on the kid... its just that u can not blame the business for not wanting to display "Adolf Hitler" on their product...

if i owned a business i def. would not want that kinda negative attention...

bubba428
01-16-2009, 02:06 AM
The parents are idiots.

They may be racist but, in my opinion, they do not love their kids.

When that kid is in school he will be attacked.

When that kid applies for college, it will be a challenge.

When that kid applies for a job, it will affect him.

This will affect their kids for the rest of their lives.

And, the kid could NEVER be a baker/ chef.

:rofl: ovens LOL that pretty funny james

But seriously I don't care who you hate or why, thats beat that they're kids will never have a chance in life and their parents will spin it to blame the jews/blacks/french whatever, for their suffering. I might be a hick ass pinney, i might make a few racial jokes but thats just WAY over the line

sweetbmxrider
01-16-2009, 03:53 PM
a serial killer is a little different from hitler....

procamaroz28 said it though, the business has the right to deny services at their discretion.

NJSPEEDER
01-16-2009, 05:08 PM
I see it as an issue of a kids birthday becoming the retard news story of the week instead of being about the kid like it should be. I find it absolutely amazing that we live in a country that is supposed to be free, but as soon as someone tries to exercise their rights some people make it into a huge deal and make a mess of things.

All this whole deal did was make a mess of a little kids special day and make his idiot parents hero's to a bunch of hate mongers. As he gets older his parents stupidity is going to cause him enough grief, so why punish him on his birthday over a ****in cake?

procamaroz28
01-16-2009, 05:12 PM
im sure he can have a cake, just not with his name on it

BonzoHansen
01-16-2009, 05:36 PM
a serial killer is a little different from hitler....
sure, in scope.

BigAls87Z28
01-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Who had a name before or why the parents picked it has nothing to do with the kid. If they are so in fear of the kid being raised with hate, wouldn't it make more sense to make him his cake, remember the parents, and go out of your way to be nice to him? It isn't an absolute method, but it sure as hell lays better ground work for the future than handing the parents ammo about how bad group XYZ tried to screw him out of the happy birthday he deserved.

Are you ****in stoned?

Who had thier name before? Its not that the kid was named Adolf James Campbell, he put the WHOLE ****ING NAME within the kids name!
AND THEY DID IT 2 MORE TIMES!! Aryan Nation? Himler? ARE YOU ****IN FOR REAL!?!?!
Why dont you just call them Gas Chamber, Final Solution, and Jew Killer Campbell.

Get the **** out. I would have **** in, on, and around thier cake. Tollerance? **** you tollerance. Ill tollerance a 45 round to your ****ing head. Ignorant asshats. I hope they die a slow painful death like 11 MILLION people did.

NJSPEEDER
01-16-2009, 08:00 PM
So if someone magically decided that Alex was an evil name when you were 3 years old it would have been ok to tell you to **** off too?

The kid is the one that gets to suffer from the situation. I understand the parents are **** heads, but how about letting the kid be at least old enough to try to deal with that before you start punishing him for a name.

But what the hell would I expect, we live in a society that approves of whiney, superficial, knee jerk reactions that don't serve any purpose or progress.

BigAls87Z28
01-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Oh yeah, another reason for Wal-Mart to die.

Im not mad at the kid, its the parents who are ********. If the goverment didnt take them away, he would have grown up like thousands of little white supremisists and destroy the gene pool a little more.

My name is Alexander, and that name to some cultures could mean the Greek invader that destroyed and conqured the middle east, but my name isnt "Alexander The Great Joseph Villani".

I wouldnt care about his name being Adolf. But its Adolf Hitler. there is NO room to move or come up with something else. And then you compact the hatred by naming your kids after more Nazi tag lines.

Kids, no problem
Parents, die a misserable death.

sweetbmxrider
01-16-2009, 08:20 PM
i don't really know what you meant with this country being about freedom and someone exercising their rights. the business has every right to deny a customer their "freedom" to have whatever they want on their cake. if the employee was forced to make the cake, that would infringe on their rights as a citizen.

if some one named their kid Lynched Nig/ger Smith, you wouldn't have a problem with that? sure everyone is entitled to naming their kids, they made them, but there has to be a point of tolerated and not tolerated. this story is one of them. something should have been done a long time ago. everyone is missing that the government or child protective services or whoever that stepped in did not do it because of the name. something else is going on that is endangering the lives of the children.

foff667
01-16-2009, 08:34 PM
I agree with most of what Tim has said...I don't think the kids should've been taken away on their names alone. The names are just dumb and show how idiotic their parent are. Once the kid is old enough to get a job he'll be old enough to realize he can change his name and hopefully he can think for himself at that time and do so if he's unhappy.

Yes its fu*&ed up that his parents named their kids what they did. Is the kid suffering because shoprite wouldn't write his name on the cake, not really. Should they have made a stink about it? Probably not but this just shows their stupidity. Should the state have taken their kids away from them? No. Unless it comes out they were starving them or beating them or something really nuts which I doubt they are.

I'm not going to get into it any further than that, but I don't think kids should be taken away from their parents unless there is physical &/or serious mental abuse involved. If they love their kids & aren't abusing them let it lie.

BTW im sure at some point in time people feared the name Alexander...think "The Great", I'm pretty sure he & his army killed 10's of thousands during his rein.

Just my .02

WildBillyT
01-16-2009, 08:38 PM
I agree with most of what Tim has said...I don't think the kids should've been taken away on their names alone.

For the record:

They were not.

sweetbmxrider
01-16-2009, 08:39 PM
they did not take them away because of their names, they have not released why.

NJSPEEDER
01-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Oh yeah, another reason for Wal-Mart to die.

Im not mad at the kid, its the parents who are ********. If the goverment didnt take them away, he would have grown up like thousands of little white supremisists and destroy the gene pool a little more.

My name is Alexander, and that name to some cultures could mean the Greek invader that destroyed and conqured the middle east, but my name isnt "Alexander The Great Joseph Villani".

I wouldnt care about his name being Adolf. But its Adolf Hitler. there is NO room to move or come up with something else. And then you compact the hatred by naming your kids after more Nazi tag lines.

Kids, no problem
Parents, die a misserable death.

Thats just it though. People are reacting to something the parents did and forgetting about the kid. All any little kid deserves for their birthday is to have some fun and be the center of attention for a few hours. Denying the kid a cake and turning it into a media blitz over the parents being retards wrecked the kids birthday.

As far as the kids being taken away, the state hasn't said anything. As far as the media is reporting, neither parent has a record, no neighbors have ever filed a complaint against them, and no charges have been filed in local, county, or state district courts. Whatever the reason for taking the kids away is, they are keeping it a secret.

sweetbmxrider
01-17-2009, 09:35 AM
they never denied the kid a cake. the parents refused the cake after the store said they would leave room for the parents to write whatever they please on the cake.

they are probably affiliated with some sort of hate or white supremacist group. that is probably why the state removed them. something along those lines, judging from the names.

foff667
01-17-2009, 08:40 PM
For the record:

They were not.

For the record, what exactly were they taken away for? Suspicion of racist names? :lol:

79T/A
01-17-2009, 09:52 PM
I can't wait to see what the actual reason is.

The parents are definitely contenders for the Darwin Award. Nevermind that the F-tards named their kid Adolf Hitler and went to the store asking for a cake with his name on it. What pisses me off royally is that when the store employees said they wouldn't do it, instead of saying, "Alrighty then!" and heading down the baking aisle for a tube of decorative icing, the parents chose to go to the media and draw attention to the fact that they are, in fact, F-tards. It's not enough that this poor kid is almost guaranteed to be getting in fist-fights just about every day he leaves the house, and have an impossible time finding a prom date whose father won't slam the door in his face. Mommy and Daddy Bigot put his name out there for the whole friggin' world.

sweetbmxrider
01-18-2009, 09:30 AM
well i was thinking about this and wondered exactly what they wanted on the cake. did they say "happy bday adolf" or "adolf hitler" or what? because i have never seen or heard of anyone putting their middle name on a bday cake. if they went that route, they were looking for the attention. if it was happy bday adolf, well i have to disagree with the store now.

WildBillyT
01-18-2009, 11:52 AM
For the record, what exactly were they taken away for? Suspicion of racist names? :lol:

Nope. Can't say yet I guess. I know a trooper who serves that area and he couldn't tell me.

BigAls87Z28
01-18-2009, 07:56 PM
I can't wait to see what the actual reason is.

The parents are definitely contenders for the Darwin Award. Nevermind that the F-tards named their kid Adolf Hitler and went to the store asking for a cake with his name on it. What pisses me off royally is that when the store employees said they wouldn't do it, instead of saying, "Alrighty then!" and heading down the baking aisle for a tube of decorative icing, the parents chose to go to the media and draw attention to the fact that they are, in fact, F-tards. It's not enough that this poor kid is almost guaranteed to be getting in fist-fights just about every day he leaves the house, and have an impossible time finding a prom date whose father won't slam the door in his face. Mommy and Daddy Bigot put his name out there for the whole friggin' world.

Agreed. They should have just walked away. But they wanted to make a scene and wanted to make a point. The point they made turns out to be

well i was thinking about this and wondered exactly what they wanted on the cake. did they say "happy bday adolf" or "adolf hitler" or what? because i have never seen or heard of anyone putting their middle name on a bday cake. if they went that route, they were looking for the attention. if it was happy bday adolf, well i have to disagree with the store now.

If I understood it right, they wanted the full name, and they said no way.

They wanted to make a scene and draw attention, that is all. They could care less about the kids birthday. They are using the kid as a tool.

sweetbmxrider
01-18-2009, 08:17 PM
If I understood it right, they wanted the full name, and they said no way.

They wanted to make a scene and draw attention, that is all. They could care less about the kids birthday. They are using the kid as a tool.

yeah if that is the case, thats ****ed up.