PDA

View Full Version : Rediculous Xmas Driver

miketa95
12-24-2008, 05:06 PM
This morning my girlfriend and I were headed to the Cherry Hill Mall to get a last minute gift for her grandfather. We're waiting in a long line of traffic on this rd called church rd to get onto Rt. 38 when this guy comes out of nowhere down the wrong side of the road in his mountaineer. He's hauling ass, forcing oncoming traffic off the road and of course wants to get in front of me. Worst of all, he has a woman holding a baby in the passenger seat! I'm like hell no and i pull up so he can't get in front of me and i end up bumping the car in front of me. I tried to get the plates but I couldn't see them because he didn't have a front one so I move up into the circle and stop next to the guy i bumped to apologize since he drove away. I roll down the window and the guy in the mountaineer is cursing me off from two lanes over! Then he holds a brick out the window and he was going to throw it at my car! It was absolutely ridiculous. I called the CH police but they couldn't do anything because all i had was a vague description and no plate number. :-x

deadtrend1
12-24-2008, 05:14 PM
The crazies are all out. I live around the corner from the cherry hill mall and I often try to avoid going near it.

That intersection with Pleasant Valley, Church St, and Rt. 38 can get hectic.

qwikz28
12-24-2008, 05:19 PM
i'm sorry to hear that, but remember, there are two sides to every story. for all we know that baby could have stopped breathing (i know that doesn't really explain the brick but just playing devil's advocate)

DevilDougWS6
12-24-2008, 05:39 PM
yeah, but thats what ambulances are for. lol. jk i would probably do the same but i wouldnt waste my time yelling at someone for not letting me in, id be AT THE HOSPITAL asap, i dont care what i have to drive through or around to get there.

sweetbmxrider
12-24-2008, 05:50 PM
:lol: church road. yes there could always be a side to a situation but there are ways to handle situations. the first thing any professional will say is be calm.

FBODS4EVER
12-24-2008, 06:25 PM
i woulda got out and stuck that brick straight up his arse. now im not saying. thats the right thing to do. but i know thats my reaction. everytime. people like that are what causes jersey auto ins. to be so high. :wink:

maroman88
12-24-2008, 08:47 PM
haaa u cant complain about mall traffic until u live near paramus and/or work for paramus lol. it is the worst ever.... three major malls and numerous smaller ones, this past week was HELL! can u believe people actually call 911 cuz they are stuck in traffic!

NJ Torque
12-24-2008, 08:51 PM
haaa u cant complain about mall traffic until u live near paramus and/or work for paramus lol. it is the worst ever.... three major malls and numerous smaller ones, this past week was HELL! can u believe people actually call 911 cuz they are stuck in traffic!

Lady called 911 cuase her burger king was wrong...

Ian
12-24-2008, 09:45 PM
wtf!?!?! the guy threatened you with a brick? I wonder if he always has that in the car with him, or if he just decided to take it with him today :lol:

Featherburner
12-24-2008, 10:36 PM
wtf!?!?! the guy threatened you with a brick? I wonder if he always has that in the car with him, or if he just decided to take it with him today :lol:What? You don't have a special Christmas eve brick? I thought everyone had one of those.:rofl:

HeadlessNorseman
12-24-2008, 11:41 PM
the weeks before christmas and esp christmas eve are the worst possible times to be on the road. All the impatient idiots are out and they will kill you trying to save 5 mins

miketa95
12-24-2008, 11:50 PM
I just cant believe how ridiculous the whole situation was. And it wasn't even at the mall/near a hospital, it was just someone being a macho idiot because he had an suv. At one point I really thought he was going to try and drive over my hood, but in a way I WISH he would've because he definitely would've got caught then.

HeadlessNorseman
12-25-2008, 03:13 PM
I had a cab driver from new york, a few days ago, for some reason all the way down in long branch. He Passed me on the right as a light turned green on a single lane road, and then nearly force me off the road to move in back in front of me. I started following him and he ran for his life to the parkway...luckily the 924 is a bit faster than a cab and i caught up to him and got to flip him off a few times and yell at him. But he was seriously speeding on 36 and i still caught up to him at the red light.

bubba428
12-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Atlantic City looks like a demo derby...people just smashing up everywhere...mostly cabs though