PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 stock 16in rims

NJ346
01-11-2009, 10:10 AM
For DR's. Looking for a stock 4th gen fbod rim. I don't want salid shooters. Firebird 5 spokes, Camaro 5 Spokes, 00+ V6 camaro rims are what I really want. They don't have to be perfect, but being in good condition is a plus. PM me with what you guys have. Also, I don't want to drive more than an hour away to get these, my zip is 08731.

sweetbmxrider
01-11-2009, 10:41 AM
vin i have 3 camaro 5 spokes. 2 are in chrome. they aren't in terrible shape, but aren't mint either. they are the same ones you have on the car now. i think one may be a little bent. i'll look at them tomorrow. $40 if you want all 3. let me know. could probably throw the tires on too if you want.

emolineaux
01-11-2009, 11:13 AM
if you can wait till spring time i have a set of silver 5 spoke firebird wheels on my car now

NJ346
01-11-2009, 01:30 PM
vin i have 3 camaro 5 spokes. 2 are in chrome. they aren't in terrible shape, but aren't mint either. they are the same ones you have on the car now. i think one may be a little bent. i'll look at them tomorrow. $40 if you want all 3. let me know. could probably throw the tires on too if you want.

Yea if you can find out which one is bent that'd be cool. If you have a matching set that's not bent I'll stop by next weekend.(I still need to order the DR's).