PDA

View Full Version : WTB Magnaflow or Hooker Catback - BOUGHT

KirkEvil
02-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Tired of loud and looking for a magnaflow or hooker aerochamber catback. I need a full catback; not interested in mufflers, and dont need tips. It must fit a 4th gen, LTs/ORY. Tell me what you've got. Pictures would be appreciated.

Jersyboyy
02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Tired of loud and looking for a magnaflow or hooker aerochamber catback. I need a full catback; not interested in mufflers, and dont need tips. Tell me what you've got. Pictures would be appreciated.

I got the hooker aerochamber form my thirdgen. Has like 200 miles on it. Bought it off a member form pa new used it for less than 2000 miles(could have been as little as 200 I dont remember exactly when I put it on and how much I drove but it wasnt much) I want 200obo, have alot of interest from all over the country but no one local so if your interested I can cut a little bit more of a deal for a quick sale. Tailpipes are welded on to the muffler and the ipipe and over axle pipe are still welded together...I can cut it or you can take it as one piece(im dropping my rear any way) Let me know man

KirkEvil
02-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Found one!

LTb1ow
02-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Woo!