PDA

View Full Version : Clean 1992 K1500 Blazer $2500 - SOLD

alamantia
02-04-2009, 04:30 PM
I have a very clean 1992 K1500 Blazer with gray cloth interior located in Northern NJ It has 180k on the clock, very well maintained, power everything. Within the two years that I have owned the truck I installed the following.

Kenwood CD player & speakers
4 new tires (needs new ones soon)
new front and rear brakes
Custom dual exit shiny S/S exaust with S/S magnaflow cat S/S dynomax ultraflo muffler
4 new shocks
new idler arm
new battery
new Thermostat
new radiator with upper & lower radiator hoses
A/C evaporator and 134a conversion
plugs cap & rotor
fuel pump, filter sending unit
new nerf bars
new headlights
class 3 hitch

The truck must have been repainted prior to me buying it as you can tell the paint isnt origional, over the drivers side rear fender well and drivers rocker panel rust is starting to form, the rest of the body is 100% solid. The EGR valve is aftermarket and has a slight hesitation when hot off of acceleration, a genuine GM EGR valve would clear this up but its so unnoticable I didnt bother to replace it yet. The drivers side fromt CV boot has a small rip in it, I have a new boot but its been too cold out to replace it. Other than that this truck is in premo condition and super clean.

I was going to hold onto it but I have been looking for the right Z71 tahoe for months now and may have found it. If I buy it within the next week I need this truck gone. Part of me buying the Z71 hinges on interest for this truck. Please PM me if interested in my truck. $2500 and its yours, come look at at and drive it, you wont be disapointed.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x97/alamantia/truck-1.jpg

alamantia
02-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Price dropped $2499.99

Buy my truck!

alamantia
02-24-2009, 07:37 PM
sold