PDA

View Full Version : Signed up for Evo School......

1QWIKBIRD
02-17-2009, 10:22 PM
Lookout.....cones.......:rofl:

Evo School Phase 1 on 6/27/09 at Warminster Commmunity Park with the Philly Region SCCA.

http://www.evoschool.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=129

If all goes well and the economy doesn't totally end up in the ****ter, I'll do Phase 2 in September..

Chris

madness410
02-17-2009, 10:27 PM
wow dam that looks pretty hot. how much did it set u back?

1QWIKBIRD
02-17-2009, 10:33 PM
I think each school is $275......hopefully it gets me to the front of the pack though or closer anyway. That's one less track day I'll do this year, but I should be a better driver afterwards.

198esp1
02-17-2009, 11:10 PM
they dont have a phase 1 and 2 in the same weekend if you can do it that way so all the phase1 is fresh in you large head. crap when i did phase1 and 2 it was only 200 for each. you be suprised how much better you will get after the 2 schools (crap now im gonna have to really drive )

NJSPEEDER
02-18-2009, 12:13 AM
They are fun schools. Enjoy it and bring a note pad, cause sometimes the suggestions come at you pretty fast.

1QWIKBIRD
02-18-2009, 06:00 AM
they dont have a phase 1 and 2 in the same weekend if you can do it that way so all the phase1 is fresh in you large head. crap when i did phase1 and 2 it was only 200 for each. you be suprised how much better you will get after the 2 schools (crap now im gonna have to really drive )

That's what I was hoping for, do one on sat and one on sunday, but nope. At least Warminster is close though.

vegaken
02-18-2009, 02:44 PM
There will be no time for that turning junk this summer. You are going to have to get the Nova sorted out finally. I can see it now the Nova on the limiter leaving at 5500 rpm at least. Anything less and you will have to let me in the car and I know how to get the car to leave at 6500 rpm.:nod: You are going to have one busy summer getting two cars dialed in.
That school should be real fun. With Kevin out of the picture you should start getting some of those winner mugs.

1QWIKBIRD
02-18-2009, 06:21 PM
You are right. I probably won't do any track days, and instead do the full Philly Region schedule, the two EVO schools and see where that gets me. Gotta focus.

As for the Nova, well that's gonna see the pavement every chance I get....12 years is a long time....Kmart, Shady Brook Farm, Jackson Outlets, Route 33 Wendys/Sloan Ave., Levittown Parkway, maybe even a cruise down the Boulevard just for kicks and if I'm really feeling it, maybe even Sleazside/Toms River just see what's going on. That's what 5th gear is for, the longer range stuff. It is gonna be a great year as long as I don't break anything....

1QWIKBIRD
02-18-2009, 06:24 PM

Just cause I got a watermelon for a head don't mean a thing. More gray matter to out-think you with, grasshopper.......You got any electric in that garage yet? Didn't think so....

BonzoHansen
02-18-2009, 06:25 PM
w00t! Don't forget bensalem hooters last Thursday every month.

As for the Nova, well that's gonna see the pavement every chance I get....12 years is a long time....Kmart, Shady Brook Farm, Jackson Outlets, Route 33 Wendys/Sloan Ave., Levittown Parkway, maybe even a cruise down the Boulevard just for kicks and if I'm really feeling it, maybe even Sleazside/Toms River just see what's going on. That's what 5th gear is for, the longer range stuff. It is gonna be a great year as long as I don't break anything....

??Route 33 Wendys/Sloan Ave

1QWIKBIRD
02-18-2009, 07:47 PM
w00t! Don't forget bensalem hooters last Thursday every month.

??Route 33 Wendys/Sloan Ave

There's always kids hanging at those two locations, the Wendy's on 33 and the Taco Bell/DD/BK on Sloan....

198esp1
02-18-2009, 09:30 PM
whoa who said im out of the picture. i cant let 1qwikbird win any mugs,:twisted: the car will be ready by april minus new motor. it will be good racing in the same class. loser washes winners car.

1QWIKBIRD
02-19-2009, 08:49 AM
whoa who said im out of the picture. i cant let 1qwikbird win any mugs,:twisted: the car will be ready by april minus new motor. it will be good racing in the same class. loser washes winners car.

I don't wash cars whose hoods are still in gel coat.....that's just lame:rofl:

And if I win, you have to wash the car and the tow rig and trailer.....I mean fair is fair....:nod:

198esp1
02-19-2009, 09:35 AM
thats alot of washing. :lol: I like the gel coat look

vegaken
02-19-2009, 12:06 PM
What pipe are you on thinking that car is going to be done by April :rofl:. I will wash that busted up pile the night before you go racing if it is ready in April. I think I got a better chance of getting my parts from Kasper before you are ready.
If you got to wash the tow rig and trailer and car, Chris should have to change a pooh baby diaper for you at least once that day if you win.:shock: