PDA

View Full Version : TMR performance Review (Al and Matt are great!)

Ktulu990
03-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Hey guys I just wanted to throw up a review of TMR performance bc I know they were great to me. IDK too much about building engines but they do. And they really helped me understand what the best options were for my situation.

The car started at TTP and they wanted to charge me more than double what TMR performance charged me so I'm glad I switched shops.

The communication was great! Al and Matt sent me pics of the tear down every couple days which I have never had before and I have had many cars built. Their overall attitude was great and had no problem explaining every little detail to me.

I would really recommend at least giving them a call and seeing what their prices are compared to where you get your work done now. IT MIGHT SAVE YOU HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF $$$$$ like it did me!

Thanks Al and Matt you guys are awesome!!!

MonmouthCtyAntz
03-20-2009, 12:34 PM
I was about to say your praising a sponser and throwing another under the bus but it looks like ttp is no longer a sponser...good stuff.

camaroAL
03-20-2009, 12:37 PM
thank you very much for the good words! doing business with you was our pleasure!

Mike
03-20-2009, 12:53 PM
what was the build? dont need specifics if you dont want to tell, but..........car, engine "style" and what they actually did to help potential customers decide who to use

Ktulu990
03-20-2009, 01:22 PM
I was about to say your praising a sponser and throwing another under the bus but it looks like ttp is no longer a sponser...good stuff.

I didn't mean it like that... I was just trying to say that TMR performance's prices are great and I'll leave it at that.

MonmouthCtyAntz
03-20-2009, 04:06 PM
I didn't mean it like that... I was just trying to say that TMR performance's prices are great and I'll leave it at that.

Yea I hear ya man I got a few quotes from TMR and there prices are very good...just wish they were closer :)

camaroAL
03-20-2009, 04:53 PM
what was the build? dont need specifics if you dont want to tell, but..........car, engine "style" and what they actually did to help potential customers decide who to use

00 ws6 , engine and trans removal and tear down. full diagnosis on why the engine failed, and complete car diagnosis, as far as all other items that needed to be tended to. and we also provided towing service .

Mike
03-20-2009, 05:15 PM
very nice, thanks for the info al

camaroAL
03-20-2009, 05:24 PM
very nice, thanks for the info al

no problemo!

mc73nova
03-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Thank you for the kind words.