PDA

View Full Version : TPI/Wheels for Sale

BigAls87Z28
03-22-2009, 11:50 AM
I have a bunch of stuff for sale that I no longer need.

1 set of 15x7 inch Z28 wheels with good BFGoodrich Comp TA H rated tires, 215/60R15 with 7/32's of tread. Center caps are still in good shape, some cracked.
Wheels are in good shape as well, no clear coat damage, minor rashs on the lips of the rim.
$250
1 set of 16x8 85-87 IROC wheels, silver. They have 4 tires on them, but they arent not in the greatest of shape. Maybe 2 are usefull.
All of them are in good shape, wheels are in great shape. Bought 17's so dont need these.
$450 for the set.

I have a lot of TPI stuff,

2 Intake bases. Great shape both of them, both are for center bolt intakes. One of the bolt holes for the thermostate housing will need to be tapped and rethreaded
$35 a piece
1 Pending
2 TPI Runners, no dents or damage. All have 9th injector tubes. Will polish if you want
$25 a set, add 15 for polished
Both Pending
2 TPI Plenums, with 9th injector hole. Great shape as well. Will polish if you want
$45 bucks a set, add 15 for polished
1 Pending
1 TPI Throttle body, no play in the throttle shaft. Still has IAC equipment on underneith.
$40 bucks
Pending
1 fuel rail set. No leaks or damage. Comes with the fuel pressure regulator and 9th injector. Will polish if you want
$25 for the rails
Pending

1 set of 8 22lbs OE injectors. Ran great when I took it out, never used them. O rings are in great shape.
$95 for the set of 8.
Will include with the fuel rails together for $105
Pending

34mm front sway bar, Great upgrade for V6 or RS cars.
$50

22mm rear sway bar Great upgrade for V6/RS cars.
$24

82-92 10 bolt Posi Drum rear with 2.73's. passanger side axle is slightly bent, but Posi works still. Will include ebrake cables if needed.
$50

Stock LB9 305 TPI cam shaft, about 100k miles on it. Very mild cam
$10

1 Fuel pressure regulator, OE used.
$5

1 steel drive shaft. Will fit all 82-02 Camaros and Firebirds with auto or manual trans. Ujoints are good, no problems
$25

All stuff is also or best offer.
Pics available upon request. PM me with questions.