PDA

View Full Version : 1995 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT 2dr-V/6 MINT CONDITION! - SOLD

edpontiac91
04-27-2009, 08:45 PM
I may be selling my White Grand Am GT 2dr with the 3100 V/6. It has 74,000 miles and has been garaged kept all its life. This car has NO dents, dings, scratches or rust ANYWHERE:nod:. The paint is like brand new and the interior is perfect, NO tears, stains and still the original floor mats. The engine compartment is grease free and looks super clean. It needs nothing as the brakes, battery Diehard, coolant flush, coil pack, air filter and more was just done last summer. The tires are the CS4 Cooper Premium 16" Touring and are in great condition. I get (NO B.S.) 31 mpg on a straight highway run and 24-25 in town. I have all the original paperwork such as the window sticker and owners manual, plus a dealer brochure from 1995 that shows the exact car in White with the White factory aluminum wheels. I am asking $4,900 or Best Offer. You will not find a sharper or cleaner car for the money. If you would like to check it out, I live in the Piscataway area, about 5 minutes from Exit 6 on 287.

edpontiac91
04-29-2009, 09:20 PM
TTT- Just passed N.J. State Inspection on March 2009. Lowered asking price to $4,395 or Best Offer. Will pay Bird Dog of $100.00 to anyone who is a club member and recommends someone (that is not a club member) and they buy the car. This car really does not need a thing and every accessory works and the A/C blows ice cold :cold:! The car is also currently listed on craigslist.

edpontiac91
05-02-2009, 08:19 AM
SOLD!