PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor on the Forum

Whiplash Performance
05-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Hey I'm Devin I'm the owner/ founder of Whiplash Intense Performance. I'm a huge GM fan and I have owned many different late model GM performance cars.

We're currently doing street and track tuning (at Island) and will hopefully have a shop with an AWD dyno by the end of the year. check on our website
www.intensewhiplash.com.

I have taken classes at the tuning school in Florida to learn how to tune the right way. I also have experience with tuning my 11 second GTO and I'm working on tunes on the economy cars to get better fuel economy. I will stand behind all my tunes and I'll work with you to make the car drive the way you want it to drive, and dial it in to get the best ETs. I will bring my experience to help you get to your ET goals.

I am also looking to help out shops without an LSX tuner to tune cars on their dyno.

I am looking forward to being an active sponsor by sponsoring events, meet and support with any questions you may have and help this excellent community grow.

I'm happy to be part of this active community. This association seems to really active compared to many of the other car clubs I have seen.

LTb1ow
05-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Well, do ya touch OBDI genIIs? ehhhhh?

Tru2Chevy
05-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Glad to have you on board Devin!

- Justin

ps - I'll have your banners up later tonight. I didn't get a chance to upload them earlier.

Whiplash Performance
05-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Well, do ya touch OBDI genIIs? ehhhhh?

Not yet. Hopefully in the near future. Once I get a dyno I'll be working on tuning GNs.

Whiplash Performance
05-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Glad to have you on board Devin!

- Justin

ps - I'll have your banners up later tonight. I didn't get a chance to upload them earlier.

Thanks a lot! I know i sent the payment a little late last night.

NJ Torque
05-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Congrats!

madness410
05-11-2009, 11:30 PM
congrats man. ill keep you in mind i may want to get my civic tuned

sweetbmxrider
05-12-2009, 07:40 AM
:clap:

WildBillyT
05-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Welcome!

Where is your shop located (North P?), and what vehicles do you tune?

Whiplash Performance
05-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Welcome!

Where is your shop located (North P?), and what vehicles do you tune?

I don't have a shop yet. Right now I'm working on saving up to get an AWD dyno and securing a shop someplace in the somerset county/ union county area.
I currently able to tune all LSX and late model GM. All my tuning is done on the street for driveability and on the track for WOT.

baddest434
05-12-2009, 01:35 PM
thx for the support :lol: good luck with the business.

NastyEllEssWon
05-12-2009, 04:10 PM
good luck with the business. you might have wanted to get the shop before becoming a sponsor. i would be leery taking my car to someone for work, paying them for the work and not seeing any type of business.

glwb

Mike
05-12-2009, 04:12 PM
good luck with the business. you might have wanted to get the shop before becoming a sponsor. i would be leery taking my car to someone for work, paying them for the work and not seeing any type of business.

glwb

for street tuning all you need is a laptop and a cable....foff did very well with it before he took the job with hpt. dont need a shop until your ready for the dyno and the overhead

Whiplash Performance
05-12-2009, 07:46 PM

glwb

Some of the best tuners I have met don't have a shop and just do everything on the street. I'm taking the next best step and doing street and strip for better safety practice. All this tuning will help me save up and get an AWD dyno. I have all the equipment to do it correctly along with a wideband and you can watch me tune your car and I can explain what everything does. There is a guy named Jermey Formato who travels throughout the country to do tuning at shops. He does not own his own shop he just does tuning at different shops around the county. He is one of the best known tuners in the LSX community.

Njgunslinger
05-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Welcome and best of luck to you. As long as you do honest work and provide a quality service, you will earn a good reputation and that is when the work will really come your way.

mc73nova
05-17-2009, 10:18 PM
I met Devin a couple weeks ago at Island and again this past Friday at Island. He is a great guy and knows what he is talking about. Very thorough in every detail of what he can do for your vehicle. If everything goes as planned he will be tuning a vehicle for me in the next week or two. I also know he doesnt like onions on his burgers :wink:

Njgunslinger
05-17-2009, 10:30 PM
I was there Friday night.... didnt have the TA or the SS with me though...

mc73nova
05-17-2009, 10:54 PM

We saw you, Nick was calling your name, but you didnt hear him. You were talking to the guy in the blue vette, then walked right passed us!! You are too cool for us!!

ib4200
05-17-2009, 11:10 PM
i bet he didnt notice cause non of us were standing near an f-body, only the ranger. I met devin also and he seemed like he really knew what he was doing

Anti_Rice_Guy
05-18-2009, 09:40 AM

We saw you, Nick was calling your name, but you didnt hear him. You were talking to the guy in the blue vette, then walked right passed us!! You are too cool for us!!

:werd: You were intensely talking to that guy, so I didn't want to interrupt, or I would've surprised you like you have Thomas do to me. I didn't recognize you at first, mc73nova did, because you didn't have a bandana on!

Njgunslinger
05-18-2009, 05:26 PM
nice....I saw you Nick for a moment, then I didn't see you again.. Sorry. Wasn't ignoring you guys. Should of came over.