PDA

View Full Version : Grand opening Tuning specials.

Whiplash Performance
05-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Since I just started my tuning business I'm offering tunes are a huge discount! Now until the end of the month!

I have recently taken courses to learn how to tune at the tuning school down in Dallas Texas. I have a check list that I run through so no part of the tune will be forgotten. I tune the right way, which many of the shops in the area do not do.

Street tuning and track tuning for $200.00 Naturally aspirated.

The first step will be tuning to idle correctly or make a bolt on car sound like a cam.
We'll go for a ride dialing in all your street drivability and custom tailored to how you want the to shift and feel on the street. Along with calibration of the sensors.

The last step is the fun part doing wide open throttle runs at Island Dragway on a Friday night or Sunday. We'll get your AFR and spark advance optimize to get the best ET at the track with instant ET pick up or looses.

All tuning is done with HP tuners along with an NGK AFX or LM1 wide band sensors.
The pre-requisite to tuning is having your car mechanically run correctly and get a wideband o2 bung welded into the header or mid pipes pre cats.

If you have a dyno shop I will offer the same pricing to your customers along with a street tune customization. Also if any sponsors on here have a dyno and willing to have a dyno day I'll will be willing to do that.