PDA

View Full Version : Another thumbs up for JS Performance

misfit385
06-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Just got my car back from Josh, and WOW, it runs like a raped ape now. Met Josh last year by suggestion from this site and had him do a full umi suspensioon upgrade and he has been awesome to deal with. Always willing to try to steer me in the right direction without dismissing my ideas for the car. Now with the new tune he did and the 12 bolt installed, can't wait to get to the track. Thanks again Josh.

MonmouthCtyAntz
06-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Congrats, yea Josh is a good guy to deal with.

Mike
06-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Just got my car back from Josh, and WOW, it runs like a raped ape now. Met Josh last year by suggestion from this site and had him do a full umi suspensioon upgrade and he has been awesome to deal with. Always willing to try to steer me in the right direction without dismissing my ideas for the car. Now with the new tune he did and the 12 bolt installed, can't wait to get to the track. Thanks again Josh.

i saw your car yesterday when i stopped by the shop, sweet ride man

Frosty
06-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah, definitely nice ride...your rear was nice looking too(I mean that in a totally hetero way :rofl: )

unstable bob gable
06-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Yeah, Josh is da best to deal with, and that is a nice Camero you're rocking. I was over the shop yesterday and I checked it out.

misfit385
06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys, it ain't the prettiest or fastest car but its fast enough that u can't see where it ain't pretty :wink:

JSPERFORMANCE
06-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Thanks Jef! Now get that thing to the track! Maybe next we can throw a N2O system on it...:twisted::mrgreen::twisted::mrgreen::twisted: :twisted::mrgreen::mrgreen:

misfit385
06-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Thanks Jef! Now get that thing to the track! Maybe next we can throw a N2O system on it...:twisted::mrgreen::twisted::mrgreen::twisted: :twisted::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Procharger is set for next year(the "boss" ie. wife said I have to wait:evil:). Gotta get some cash and get the truck over to u for the lift first:mrgreen:

JSPERFORMANCE
06-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Procharger will work too! Oh great another lift kit!!

stoney2677
06-03-2009, 08:44 PM

if it were up to you all cars would be factory installed with it

JSPERFORMANCE
06-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes they would.

Except imports cause all we would be hearing when they drive by would be NNNAAAAAAAWWWWWSSSSSS!!! AHHHHHH!!!

BOOM!

JerzLT1
06-06-2009, 08:39 PM
we still gotta get that loud speaker hooked up to my car on the WOT switch so it screams it at WOT :lol: