PDA

View Full Version : motor install

emolineaux
06-06-2009, 07:14 PM
any sponsors around that could do a motor swap for me before the end of the month so i can still take my drive to sc late on the 30th of june? it will be just an ls1 for an ls1 some tuning will be needed. intake is off the engine in my car and i started taking the exhaust off.

thanks for the help
eric

Tru2Chevy
06-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Josh is definitely the closest to you, have you talked to him about it yet?

- Justin

emolineaux
06-06-2009, 07:44 PM
sent him a pm. just waiting to hear back from him. im just worried about getting it done before the end of the month so i can drive to sc.

NJ346
06-06-2009, 08:03 PM
What happened to ur motor, I thought it only had like 10K miles on it?

emolineaux
06-06-2009, 08:11 PM
something must of gotten down in the head when i was doing my intake swap today. i started it up rattled real bad and stalled out. wouldnt restart. had pieces of the piston and rings in the intake manifold along with coolant when i took the manifold back off.

emolineaux
06-07-2009, 01:32 PM
any sponsors? if i cant get a sponsor to do it ill have to bring the car and motor to the dealer to have them swap it out and ill just get it tuned at a later date. but its important to me to have this done before the end of this month.

1984camaroz28
06-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Pm me if you're interested in bringing it up to ny

BonzoHansen
06-07-2009, 04:43 PM
any sponsors? if i cant get a sponsor to do it ill have to bring the car and motor to the dealer to have them swap it out and ill just get it tuned at a later date. but its important to me to have this done before the end of this month.

The phone is really good for talking to sponsors.

MonmouthCtyAntz
06-08-2009, 11:38 AM
The phone is really good for talking to sponsors.

Isnt the partial purpose of this section to ask sponsors questions?

BonzoHansen
06-08-2009, 12:19 PM

I'm just saying don’t be afraid to call and ask. Not all sponsors prowl the web for stuff all the time. OP seems to be in a bit of a rush, so a phone call still works best. Why wait? Be proactive. Life is not all done on the web.

MonmouthCtyAntz
06-08-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm just saying don’t be afraid to call and ask. Not all sponsors prowl the web for stuff all the time. OP seems to be in a bit of a rush, so a phone call still works best. Why wait? Be proactive. Life is not all done on the web.

Yea i agree but its a pita sometimes trying to get these guys on the phone. Not saying js, just saying mechanics in general. Plus if someones heading into work and they dont have access or are allowed to use there phone more then likely they'll have there answer waiting for them when they get home :)

emolineaux
06-08-2009, 04:33 PM
well yea i just figured that it would be easier on here. but anyway im having josh do the work. was going to be a rush job but o well when its done its done.

Frosty
06-11-2009, 07:52 PM

Yeah...because sponsors have all the time to sit around on this forum waiting for a new post. :rofl:

Obviously they were busy if only one responded. ;)