PDA

View Full Version : TMR Performance -- A+ for Al

88Z-Man
07-23-2009, 11:57 AM
I was on the road again. Car was leaking antifreeze from what I thought was the water pump. Al took a peek at it and found that the intake manifold gasket was the culprit. Well the leak was fixed. Two weeks later the car broke down. This is only after driving the car for 2 days during those 2 weeks(and a total of maybe 120 miles). Tried calling him and finally got him 2 days later. Told him what I thought happened and told him its possible the new thermostate he put in was not working either. Everything seemed fine. He said call at the end of the week and he'll take a look. Tried calling him on a Friday and left a message. Called several more times and left a few more messages, even sent a PM to him. After three weeks still no return call. This leaves me to believe he messed something up on the car and doesnt want to admit or deal with it. Later discovered that he set the timing way to high. Which for a TPI car has to be at a specific limit.

MonmouthCtyAntz
07-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Coooooool!

mtg6486
07-23-2009, 07:36 PM
al is awsome & his work is top notch. i cant wait to get some more fun money and have him do a few more things on my ta