PDA

View Full Version : 1999 sc2 saturn beater car

lt14mla
08-23-2009, 07:31 PM
I am selling my 1999 Saturn SC2. This car is a GREAT and reliable daily driver.

The car is a 3 door, 4cyl, 5 speed manual, bright red. I have never averaged under 30mpg with this car. Sometimes getting as high as 40mpg.
The car has good inspection sticker until 2011. Car always received oil changed at 3,000 miles.

The car comes standard with:

Air Conditioning
ABS (4-Wheel)
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Rear Spoiler
Alloy Wheels
MP3 (Single CD)
Dual Front Air Bags

In addition, I have recently (in the past month) replaced the battery, alternator, and front brakes (rotors and pads). These cost almost $1000.

Also,

*The rear hatch and rear windows have been tinted (this is legal!)
*The car comes with a hardwired radar detector and an awesome aftermarket stereo system.
*The stereo has front and rear component speakers, an mp3 head unit, an amplifier for the speakers, 2 12" infiniti subs in the truck in a box, a amplifier for the subs, and a capacitor.
*The stereo itself is around $1000.

CONS:
The car was driven into the city and parked on the street. It has a fair amount of scratches on it, but nothing that is alarming.

*I am selling because I am a recent college graduate and I need something more professional to drive to my new job.
*This is a great car for a high school or college student to use / or even a great car to learn manual on. Insurance is VERY cheap on this car, not to mention gas.

The car currently has 107xxx miles on it, but it is not uncommon for these cars to run upward of 200,00 miles if proper matinence is taken care of. As mentioned, I recently put a bunch of money into the car to make it very reliable to sell. This car should run for a very long time.

I consider the car in great mechanical shape, however the paint is does have scratches. I would rate the car in between KBB ratings of Fair ($2,335) and Good ($2,760), and that is without the stereo.

I am asking 2400 for the car the way it sits right now. In my opinion it seems very fair.

I would like to sell this fairly quickly. I can be reached by e-mail relatively quickly as a I have email access on my phone. I welcome a test drive anytime.

Thank you

-Lou

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/lt14mla/DSC01484.jpg

lt14mla
08-25-2009, 09:48 PM
finders fee reward of $100