PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Ford Ranger XLT Super Low Miles

LuvMyF8LWS6
10-22-2009, 12:31 PM
1 Owner! Carfax may show 2 because when I bought it, my dad had it under his name, and a few years later, I had it transferred to mine. But I have been the ONLY OWNER/DRIVER of this vehicle. I bought it brand new off the lot back in July 2002 with 4 miles! During the last 7 years, I've only driven it 41,600 miles! I own a few vehicles, so I never had to daily drive this Ranger. I used it whenever I wanted to. I have no rhyme or reason for which vehicle I take out everyday. I am only selling it because I own a larger truck with a tow package, which is what I need, not this anymore.

Clean Title. NO Accidents. Never Smoked in. Seats 5. New Jersey Inspection good through July 2010!

6 Cylinder 3.0 Liter Flex Fuel, 41,640 miles, Extended Cab with bed cover

Runs great! I work at a Ford dealer for years, so it has ALWAYS been maintained regularly by a Certified Ford Technician. They have done all oil changes, trans and radiator flushes, air and fuel filters, tires, brakes, ect.

Within the last year (under 3,000 miles), I have had the brakes all replaced with Motorcraft factory replacements. The transmission fluid was flushed with a new filter and gasket, the fuel filter was replaced. Oil changed, coolant flushed, new gas cap. The tires are a little over a year old with maybe 5,000 miles on them. I have also had the infamous "Cruise Control Recall" taken care of. My cruise control still works properly.

Air Conditioning blows ice cold, and gets cold pretty quick. Heater and defroster work great too! Cruise Control. Overdrive. Power Windows and Locks. Keyless Entry with 2 keys and 2 fobs- Both Original from Ford. Rear manual sliding window. Power Steering. ABS. Dual Air Bags. 40/60 sliding seats. 2 fold-down jumper seats in the rear of cab with working seat belts- Never been sat in! Cargo net in the rear of the cab. Storage space behind both jumper seats. 3 cup holders including one in the folding center console which turns into a seat. AM/FM Stero with single CD Player. All the speakers work perfectly. None are blown or having any sound problems. The seats are in EXCELLENT CONDITION!! Not a stain, rip, tear, mark, NOTHING!! I take pride in my vehicles! There are no stains on the floors, or damage anywhere inside the truck.

I had a new exhaust fabricated at Ford to exit behind the rear of the cab, rather then behind the rear wheel. It is also known as the "Mini Lightning" because the Ford Lighting exhaust looks the same. There is a Flowmaster muffler on there as well. It gave the truck a few more horsepower and increased the gas mileage slightly.

The front and rear bumpers are chrome. This is the "XLT Appearance Package" which includes the upgraded chrome bumpers, chrome grill and chrome wheels. I've installed black running boards made by Weston. A bug shield on the hood, and rain guards on the side windows to allow you to open the window a few inches and not get rain in. The bed has a factory installed plastic bed liner. There is also a professionally installed roll-top cover. It roll down it's own track system and has the ability to lock closed. There is also a lock on the tailgate handle so you can store items in the bed and not worry about them being stolen. There is also a light in the bed to help at night, load and unload the tuck. I have never really carried anything in the bed except for a clothes dryer and some bagged grass seed. There are very minimal marks on the bed liner. The body is nearly flawless! Only 1 small ding from the gas attendant above the gas cap. All 4 wheels have mud flaps.

Asking $11,000 obo

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/RangerGirl2002/IMG_1696.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/RangerGirl2002/IMG_1700.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/RangerGirl2002/IMG_1697.jpg

For the rest of the pics: http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/RangerGirl2002/?start=40

LuvMyF8LWS6
10-26-2009, 02:53 PM
I have it on ebay now.... Check it out! Tell your Ford friends! :-)