PDA

View Full Version : F/S or F/T 99 SUPERCHARGED Riviera - SOLD

SmokesV8s
01-25-2010, 10:21 AM
For Sale or trade: 99 Pearl White Riviera with tan leather and about 100k miles (daily driven). I’m more interested in a trade really but we’ll see what happens. I just had a second child in December, so a 2 door just isn’t going to cut it. I’m looking to trade for a sedan preferably or SUV. I’d like to get a Regal GS or GTP but let me know what you have… Otherwise looking for $4500 (below NADA clean retail).

Anyway, the car is essentially stock with chrome 17" Fittipaldi Force wheels (chrome is pitting a bit but look good polished up) and pretty much new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S (245/45-17). It also has a K&N drop in. The car would also come with stock chrome 16" wheels. The struts were replaced with GM parts at a GM dealer.

The car had been modified for use by my father who is in a wheel chair. It was his second car and was rarely used. The car has been returned to stock, however some interior parts are not in perfect condition. The steering column cover and upper dash panel have been cut and the ashtray in the console is inoperable. I have been trying to get these parts from Morad for about 6 months but it seems no one wants to junk a Riv with tan interior for me…

The car is very clean. My father had it professionally detailed on a regular basis and I have detailed it myself since I got it in December. I attached a pic below taken a few years ago at the ROA gathering in Lancaster, PA. Pic is a few years old, but the car looks essentially the same. It's the best pic I had. The car needs a good bath right now but if there is interest I will wash it up and snap a few new pics.

CAR IS SOLD!

http://inlinethumb31.webshots.com/32542/2312120290053943560S500x500Q85.jpg

SmokesV8s
03-03-2010, 12:39 PM

SmokesV8s
04-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Forgot to PM the link to more pics....
http://rides.webshots.com/album/576965406uKudOT

Let me know if this doesn't work.

SmokesV8s
04-28-2010, 07:21 AM
SOLD