PDA

View Full Version : Island Test/Tune on Sundays

Troy
07-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Can you get a decent amount of passes in on a test/tune Sunday (at least 5 or 6 runs??) I know its not a Street legal only night where you can just keep going till you break something :mrgreen: but since I won't have the rear back together by Friday, I'm looking at going on Sunday and was curious about how busy it is.

Thanks,
Troy

Whiplash Performance
07-08-2010, 12:24 PM
I've mad 25-30 passes there on a Sunday a few years ago while i was working on my Reaction time.

Anti_Rice_Guy
07-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Really depends on the day. I would say more like 3-4 on a Sunday, maybe 5 on a real good day. Nothing like the Fridays that you're used to at least.

mc73nova
07-08-2010, 04:15 PM
The earlier you get there the better off you'll be. You could definitely get 5-6 runs in on a Sunday.

1984camaroz28
07-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Can you get a decent amount of passes in on a test/tune Sunday (at least 5 or 6 runs??) I know its not a Street legal only night where you can just keep going till you break something :mrgreen: but since I won't have the rear back together by Friday, I'm looking at going on Sunday and was curious about how busy it is.

Thanks,
Troy

let me no when u go i may be down there soon

Troy
07-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the quick responses everyone. I'd be happy with 5 or 6 runs...

I'm planning on getting there early.

Charlie- Noel is coming down to the track with me so you may be able to hitch a ride with him if your interested. Give me a shout on my cell if you decide to come down.

Anti_Rice_Guy
07-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Give me a shout on my cell.

I thought the cell phone was invented so you didn't need to shout to your friends? :lol:

79CamaroDiva
07-09-2010, 01:00 PM
with the summer months here you should have no problem getting as many runs as you need in on a Sunday, especially since we are open 9-5 for most of them. Generally what has been happening is we end up closing earlier because the turnout is so light people are done racing well before 5.

Troy
07-09-2010, 01:54 PM
I thought the cell phone was invented so you didn't need to shout to your friends? :lol:

Thank you, I guess I can put down my soup cans on a string now?

with the summer months here you should have no problem getting as many runs as you need in on a Sunday, especially since we are open 9-5 for most of them. Generally what has been happening is we end up closing earlier because the turnout is so light people are done racing well before 5.

Cool, good to know.