PDA

View Full Version : 93-97 T/A RH Taillight or 98-02 T/A Set - BOUGHT

Green_Phoenix_LT1
07-31-2010, 11:47 PM
Ok I either need a passenger side T/A taillight in almost perfect condition or a set of decent honeycombs. They can be smoked or clear doesn't matter to me. I'm just getting sick of seeing my cracked/glued passenger light on an other wise great looking car. Thanks. Ive looked on eBay but prices are insane and the grid lights people are posting already have some water seepage. PM or post here let me know what you have and prices thanks. Ill drive to pick up just about anywhere so let me know Thanks.

maroman88
08-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Ok I either need a passenger side T/A taillight in almost perfect condition or a set of decent honeycombs. They can be smoked or clear doesn't matter to me. I'm just getting sick of seeing my cracked/glued passenger light on an other wise great looking car. Thanks. Ive looked on eBay but prices are insane and the grid lights people are posting already have some water seepage. PM or post here let me know what you have and prices thanks. Ill drive to pick up just about anywhere so let me know Thanks.

keep an eye on ebay... i just bought a complete set in wat they claim good condition for $114 before shipping... i grabbed them as soon as they were listed lol

twin99
08-04-2010, 03:49 PM
I have a complete set of smoked honey comb ones for $299

Green_Phoenix_LT1
08-04-2010, 03:55 PM
send pics to dlmillerjr85@gmail.com please :nod:

Where are you located?

Green_Phoenix_LT1
08-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Bump

Green_Phoenix_LT1
08-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Bump. Mainly looking for a Grid Passenger Light. I might even consider the 93-97 Plain firebird lights depending on the price(I am going to smoke them so they wont look completely out of place) Let me know that you got. I would love Honeycombs but they're out of my budget right now unless I buy cracked ones lol.

Green_Phoenix_LT1
09-01-2010, 09:47 AM
CLOSE!!:nod: