PDA

View Full Version : WTB Black 82-84 Interior Panels & Trim

onebad82z
08-13-2010, 12:59 PM
1.) 82-92 Hatch Strut Caps. Black in color.

2.) 82-92 Hatch Strut Trim. Black in color.

3.) Hatch Motor Cover. The rearmost trim panel in the hatch area (back wall). It has the light in it at the very back of the car. NON T-Top, NON power hatch, NON locking floor cover car, just has the light and switch in it otherwise blank. Black in color.

** MUST be out of an 82-84 car only, 85-90 was different and does not fit my rear panels. (20439518 , 20420354 possible GM part #'s)
** Prefer GM black in color but will take any color as long as it is in good to great shape.

4.) Hatch Underside Trim Panel. Mounts to the bottom of the hatch. Manual Hatch Car, non wiper, non security cover, just blank. Black in color.

** MUST be out of an 82-84 car only, needs to match above panel.
** Prefer GM black in color but will take any color as long as it is in good to great shape.

ted gerlach
08-21-2010, 05:28 AM
i can help with the hatch caps and strut trim,
might be able to help with the interior trim also but not sure if i have them in black or gray,

onebad82z
08-22-2010, 09:15 AM
i can help with the hatch caps and strut trim,
might be able to help with the interior trim also but not sure if i have them in black or gray,

No longer need the hatch strut trim pieces.

But I do need the trim panels listed. I would take gray providing they are in good shape. Let me know what you have!