PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NNJR Auto-x

88WS-6
03-02-2011, 07:53 AM
I was checking the autox4u.com site and I'm a little confused by the schedule. It says englishtown is Saturdays and then only lists events at the meadowlands. Does that mean the nnjr is hosting Saturday and sunday events at both places this season?

I plan to attend as many events as I can but Sundays are tough.

Also, can someone recommend me a helmet? I really just need to know the safety model necessary for most races. Thanks.

~Matt

198esp1
03-04-2011, 04:26 PM
typically nnjr runs on sat at englishtown or the medowlands but on the rare chance they run on sunday. I forget what snell rating scca wants.

88WS-6
03-04-2011, 05:06 PM
The website shows dates and events only at the meadowlands and then just vaguely says e-town on Saturday.

88WS-6
03-14-2011, 07:07 AM
I did some looking at the autox4u forum and it sounds like E-town raised the rates for using the lot and the NNJR now only runs at the meadowlands. So eventhough the autox4u.com/nnjr site says that "all dates are on saturday at raceway park, englishtown" all those dates are at the meadowlands.

The NNJR has 7 events this year and the one pro-solo date 3/22. I already missed registration for the 1st run, so I'm going to try to make the second one on april 9th.

~Matt