PDA

View Full Version : Monthly ECJFBOA meet? Trucks?

WayFast84
02-25-2012, 07:59 PM
The weather is starting to get nice and I've noticed a bunch of fbodies lately so I figure we can start a monthly meet? I know grease trucks was popular. So who is down?

sweetbmxrider
02-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Yeah let's go to grease trucks for an ecjfboa meet. When?

coolmanvette75
02-25-2012, 09:45 PM
Down for grease trucks. Havent been there in a while...

Mike
02-25-2012, 09:49 PM
We have been having a monthly central meet for years.

BigAls87Z28
02-26-2012, 06:12 AM
See the E there pal? East Coast breh

WayFast84
02-26-2012, 09:49 AM
The first day of spring is the third Tuesday of March, so do we wanna wait for spring or go before then?

I feel like every meet that was ever central is over 30 miles away. Edison/Brunswick is a perfect place for a meet and it never comes up. Think about it, parkway, 287, turnpike, route 1, and route 18 they are all right here. Sounds pretty reasonable to me, but nah I'll go to Trenton for an fbody meet.

LTb1ow
02-26-2012, 09:51 AM
If you want to have a meet in the area you are talking bout, its more applicable to refer to it as JSFBOA land. You won't anger the western people that way.

Mike
02-26-2012, 10:46 AM
The first day of spring is the third Tuesday of March, so do we wanna wait for spring or go before then?

I feel like every meet that was ever central is over 30 miles away. Edison/Brunswick is a perfect place for a meet and it never comes up. Think about it, parkway, 287, turnpike, route 1, and route 18 they are all right here. Sounds pretty reasonable to me, but nah I'll go to Trenton for an fbody meet.

of course someone from edison thinks edison is the perfect place for a meet.

We used to go north and south for the tuesday meets. But we would get there and it would be one or two locals and the group from mercer county, So we started staying local. If the ride is too far for you to show up by yourself, Why should 10 people make the same ride to come to you?

oh, and we have never had a meet in trenton

redsoxsstink
02-26-2012, 11:56 AM
i would be game for a grease trucks meet

WayFast84
02-26-2012, 12:53 PM
So, grease trucks it is. Dates??

We used to go north and south for the tuesday meets. But we would get there and it would be one or two locals and the group from mercer county, So we started staying local. If the ride is too far for you to show up by yourself, Why should 10 people make the same ride to come to you?

1. The grease trucks are in New Brunswick, I live in Edison. I know, that you know this I'm just pointing out that your argument is invalid.

2. I have been to "central" jersey meets. I'm not saying it's too far. I'm saying we need more options. Do I expect the older guys to meet up at the grease trucks after 8pm? No, I'm pretty sure guys like jl8jeff are in bed by 7. :grampsch:

3. It was joke, why would anyone go to Trenton for anything?:facepalm:

Savage_Messiah
02-26-2012, 01:32 PM
The weather is starting to get nice and I've noticed a bunch of fbodies lately so I figure we can start a monthly meet? I know grease trucks was popular. So who is down?

See below

Fact, I've been there once or twice.

Strong points sir.

1. The grease trucks are in New Brunswick, I live in Edison. I know, that you know this I'm just pointing out that your argument is invalid.

2. I have been to "central" jersey meets. I'm not saying it's too far. I'm saying we need more options. Do I expect the older guys to meet up at the grease trucks after 8pm? No, I'm pretty sure guys like jl8jeff are in bed by 7. :grampsch:

3. It was joke, why would anyone go to Trenton for anything?:facepalm:

Point 1 is invalid on your own part because you stated "Edison/Brunswick is a perfect place for a meet and it never comes up."

Point 3, you never implied said joke when referencing Trenton

Savage_Messiah
02-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Now that I think about it, does new brunswick really even count as JSFBOA territory?

Mike
02-26-2012, 01:44 PM

of Course someone from edison thinks edison is the perfect place for a meet.

You said Edison

LTb1ow
02-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Now that I think about it, does new brunswick really even count as JSFBOA territory?

Only cause our honorary member, BLS, lives there, otherwise no.

WayFast84
02-26-2012, 02:38 PM
I dont need to explain anything else. My points have already been made. Now,I have an honest question. Why did the mods split up the central jersey section only to impose that we are one section? Since mods don't even get this can we just go back to the old sections? The user activity really picked up now that we have the bounce house!!!SARCASM!!!

LTb1ow
02-26-2012, 02:51 PM
I dont need to explain anything else. My points have already been made. Now,I have an honest question. Why did the mods split up the central jersey section only to impose that we are one section? Since mods don't even get this can we just go back to the old sections? The user activity really picked up now that we have the bounce house!!!SARCASM!!!

And hence, make your thread in the bounce house.....

Mike
02-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Who imposed that its one section?

LTb1ow
02-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Who imposed that its one section?

I think WF is assuming that since you are posting in the east central forum, that it means there is only one central forum. WF can be silly.

Mike
02-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Since he is straight north of us in west central. He shouldn't be bothering you guys

BonzoHansen
02-26-2012, 06:15 PM

As previously stated this setup matches our meet scheduling. When you actually come to a club meet or a localized meet I'll be happy to discuss it.

Until then this thread is done since you started another one: http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59100