PDA

View Full Version : Ran at atco.

BigRocsFirebird
03-27-2012, 10:42 PM
I believe i saw Kat's vert! it was sexy as hell.

Ok so this time i ran STOCK with only my new rims/tires. nittos.

i'm mad cause i didnt shift into 5th gear on this run. i redlined for about 150ft at the traps. if i shifted i would've got more speed but i was stupid.

but i love my R/T!! i got .002 .002 and .004 for my 3 runs tonight

hes my time slip for tonight

Right lane
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/RockyV911/ATCO.jpg

Here is my slip from last time at atco. steeda cold air intake/tune and stock blad 245s on the back. keep in mind i spun 1st 2nd 3rd and chirped 4th lol

#27 right lane
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/RockyV911/ATCOO.jpg

sweetbmxrider
03-28-2012, 07:25 AM
Not bad man, I like the reaction times. MPH isn't bad, pretty good in the second slip actually. You should look into a drag tire for some rear wheels, get that thing moving out of the hole!

Artful Dodger
03-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Way to chop down the tree!!!

Blackbirdws6
03-28-2012, 07:42 AM
Not bad at all. How did the other runs go?

Jersey_TA
03-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Nice R/Ts and time. There were a few mustangs there last night

Jersey Mike
03-28-2012, 11:02 AM
You went back to stock?

BigRocsFirebird
03-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Not bad man, I like the reaction times. MPH isn't bad, pretty good in the second slip actually. You should look into a drag tire for some rear wheels, get that thing moving out of the hole!

thank you, yes i need some sticky tires lol

Way to chop down the tree!!!

thanks! i'm still excited over that. not my run time tho lol

Not bad at all. How did the other runs go?

only got 3 runs and the other 2 were not so good. sadly ford has this "skip shift" my tuner cut that out but its now stock so i have skip shift still. it does not let you get into gear when fully on it. so both runs i had to right 3rd gear to go in. im sending my car to get a real dyno tune so that crap will be gone.

Nice R/Ts and time. There were a few mustangs there last night

yeah there was lol were you the white vette?

You went back to stock?

Yes, my steeda tune turns the knock sensors down and advances the timing to far. that was the cause of my engine failure. that tuner and tune costed 795 and it blows up engines.. never will i buy from steeda again.

i'm sending her to big daddys in lakewood nj to get a real dyno tune, putting my CIA in and long tube headers. just the basics for now

Jersey_TA
03-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Nope, I was the blue C5 in the slick tire lane #2 next to the fence all night. 8-)

BigRocsFirebird
03-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Nope, I was the blue C5 in the slick tire lane #2 next to the fence all night. 8-)

Ohh that slow one.. Yeah I saw you ran a 18 at 78mph :rofl: jk it sounded good!

Jersey_TA
03-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Ohh that slow one.. Yeah I saw you ran a 18 at 78mph :rofl: jk it sounded good!

lol thanks man

DadsZ28
03-28-2012, 06:38 PM
lol thanks man

Your'e back? No times last night?

Demonicbird00
03-28-2012, 08:03 PM
he has times :)

bigrocs, you should take the car to evolution right over in pa, but thats just my .02

wish i coulda been there last nite

-brandon

BigRocsFirebird
03-28-2012, 10:55 PM

bigrocs, you should take the car to evolution right over in pa, but thats just my .02

-brandon

my buddie took his to evolution and had a rouch put on. it made 617rwhp and got 3 hours on the millville track and blew up. i've heard so many horror storys about them. i was going to go there untill i heard a ton of bad things.

Squirrel
03-28-2012, 11:36 PM
those coyote engines are nothing to **** with... i remember when 13's would beat 95% of the under 100k cars out there... not anymore sadly haha

BigRocsFirebird
03-29-2012, 12:16 AM
those coyote engines are nothing to **** with... i remember when 13's would beat 95% of the under 100k cars out there... not anymore sadly haha

yeah haha ls1s are still nasty

but i'm hoping to do my CIA, bigger throttle body and intake manifold. full exhuast and tune with some sticky tires and go for a 11.99 lol

Kat
03-29-2012, 08:07 PM

-brandon

Screw them a-holes. I live about 10 min from there and they are a bunch of hacks. You're WAY!!!! better off going to JS Performance.

Sorry that I didn't get out and talk to anyone I saw JerseyTA's vette and 1HOTSOM's car sitting at the end of the staging lanes. Im not much of a social person. lol

Thanks man! Wish I did better than a 12.0@113.. I noticed something up with the car on the way home (I think the O2 is shot and it was running rich at WOT)

Glad ya your runs went well! :)

1_Hot_SOM_WS6
03-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Screw them a-holes. I live about 10 min from there and they are a bunch of hacks. You're WAY!!!! better off going to JS Performance.

Sorry that I didn't get out and talk to anyone I saw JerseyTA's vette and 1HOTSOM's car sitting at the end of the staging lanes. Im not much of a social person. lol

Thanks man! Wish I did better than a 12.0@113.. I noticed something up with the car on the way home (I think the O2 is shot and it was running rich at WOT)

Glad ya your runs went well! :)

Yeah I was there. i hope you didnt see any of my horrible times!! haha. my poor little clutch finally saw her last day. Already started to take her apart and new clutch will be here Monday :) Next time say hello when your down :)

DadsZ28
03-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Great runs guys....after reading this it makes me want to join ya's next time. Car is down for a little after running it so hard for 6 yrs! Gonna be back running hopefully by the end of april......faster maybe :mrgreen: Looking forward to racing with you guys again......you too Kelse.

Demonicbird00
03-31-2012, 05:53 PM
oh yea greg? whats going on w/ the car?

thats sucks about Evolution, they used to be good

DadsZ28
03-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Finally broke the tranny....no 3-4 gears, and the rear is clunking bad. Getting the trans built up, got another 10 bolt for now but thinking bout saving for a 12 bolt or 9 inch! Then adding some power!:mrgreen: Bout time huh? After running the piss out of all these years and how good its been to me I think its time to put some real money into it and see how fast I can go.