PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever been to River Rock Restaurant & Marina Bar?

JL8Jeff
09-20-2012, 10:16 PM
I was there back in August after we did a poker run with some of the Jersey speed skiffs. It was a pretty decent place to get something to eat and drink and had a bunch of docking for boats to pull in. Might make a decent place to meet up and not that hard to get to off 195.

http://www.riverrockbricknj.com/ordereze/1000/Page.aspx

sweetbmxrider
09-21-2012, 07:04 AM
Right by my parents' house. Its a cool little place. Couple pals and I have gone there for drinks as well.

greenformula92
09-21-2012, 07:56 AM
Yeah my cousin lives around the corner from there to but we usually drink in his garage so we don't have to go anywhere. The last time I was there it was called the Marina Bar & Grill

Anti_Rice_Guy
09-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Haven't been but many friends speak pretty highly of it as a good place.

3rdGenHardtop
09-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Drove by it the other day when I was scouting out the area. I'm negotiating to purchase a house in Roebling. Looked like a nice place, and definately caught my eye as a cool area for pics near the river.

*** Whoops, there's one in Florence on the Delaware too. Didn't realize there was one in brick too... Shoulda known since this is East central Jersey not west central.

monte383sbc
10-15-2012, 05:50 PM
this place always has tons a smokin chicks there, good place for drinks and girls