PDA

View Full Version : Detail Doctor - product review

donnj
02-21-2013, 11:08 AM
ok ok, delete this if need be but I was as skeptical as everyone else, so while walking thru the local Walgreens and seeing the "as seen on tv display of products" I said why not. Seeing Danny the count endorse it and seeing as almost all of the my 3rd and 4th gens are wrapped in plastic I bit the bullet and tried it. WOW is all I can say, it works!!!! On all hard plastics and trim pieces, leaves them looking amazing. On my trucks bumpers and mirrors same thing, like new. Its been 2 weeks and thru rain and salt it still shines like new. So far so good. The stuff smells great also. Anyone else try a bottle yet?

Anti_Rice_Guy
02-21-2013, 11:28 AM
My friend just gave me a similar recommendation on his truck a couple days ago, and his family owns a body shop.

SilverDropTop
02-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Good to know. Thanks for biting the bullet and trying it out.

Anti_Rice_Guy
02-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Don, how'd this do with the rain? My buddy had it run off the side of his truck. Apparently it doesn't like horizontal areas either. He's going to try it again and let it cure longer.

donnj
02-25-2013, 06:34 AM
Hey Nick, so far so good with the rain, altho I wasnt driving the truck it was sitting outside in the rain. I applied it 2x and the second time with a soaking coat, I let it dry for about 3 hrs then wiped off any excess. It does nothing on rubber like the bottle says. On all hard plastics still looks great, I did find it likes some plastics over others. Stay tuned Im hoping "The Count" is a man of his word:lol: